Scarlett's Juddd Diary

2lb is still something and you got to have a weekend off without losing the motivation to carry on juddding if u were to lose the same for 1yr u'd lose 34lbs 2st 6lbs and thats having four days off every 3weeks so remember theres no rush and at least u know that 2lbs was fat

Last edited:
Yesterday's UD :

Breakfast - Cheese and pickle roll (was supposed to be lunch but I missed breakfast)
Lunch - Pasta and some sort of mushroom sauce (from work canteen)
Dinner - Homemade lasagne

Snacks: Cornetto, water, diet coke, 2 oreo cookies, coffee, green tea.

Bit of a carb fest yesterday and not much healthy stuff. I estimated most of the food but I reckon it came in at just around 2000.

DD today, just water, green tea and diet coke until about 6pm, when I think I'm having soup.

We are awaiting a storm here! It hasn't rained for months so I'm qutie looking forward to it. Although, its forecast bad and we've just had an email from HR to say we can go home if we want to and log as if we worked a whole day! :D I'm trying to resist being first out, though I would like to leave before the hail and thunder, due to lack of decent road drainage I might get stranded! :eek: Especially on a DD I might die of starvation!

Had a fab weekend. Saturday was bacon rolls, rest of lasagne from Thursday for lunch and then out for an Indian in the night. Sunday was breakfast out (tostada, cheese and tomato), then a long walk with a beer refreshment and then roast chicken dinner (huge) followed by homemade lemon meringue pie, which I made on Saturday. I've frozen the rest cos it was so delicious, even if I do say so myself and I don't want it tempted me from the fridge on my DDs!

I weighed this morning and the damage isn't as bad as on the previous weekends and I'm back down to the 4lbs lost that I was at before I went away last weekend. In fact, tho I gained on Sunday morning after Saturday's UD, I stayed the same this morning after Sunday's UD. So I am feeling very optimistic for this week. Two double DDs this week, as I'm away again before the end of the month and want to undo the damage from that before I make it, if that makes sense... :)

Well done DDs are hard. At least tomorrow u can start planning on what u are going to eat the next day. Thats usually what gets me through a down day

Just woke up dreaming of bacon! I'm going to have a coffe wih a splash of milk now and hopefully will feel a bit more alive and feel like doing day 2 of double DD! At the moment I feel like a starving Ethiopian. My belly feels bloated. I think it's full of gas! Uh oh

scarlett2020 said:
Just woke up dreaming of bacon! I'm going to have a coffe wih a splash of milk now and hopefully will feel a bit more alive and feel like doing day 2 of double DD! At the moment I feel like a starving Ethiopian. My belly feels bloated. I think it's full of gas! Uh oh

If it's not TMI, I'm usually quite burpy on the morning of a DD! Strange .... :eek:

Enjoy your day, Scarlett

P x

I just noted these weigh in results down in another thread, so I thought I'd copy them into here so I can keep updating them (i'm so anal) everyday!

Thurs: UD -2
Fri: DD + 0.9
Sat: UD -2.9
Sun: UD +2.2
Mon: DD STS
Tues: DD -1.3
Wed: UD-
Thurs: DD-

Half way through 2nd of double down day. While I'm not feeling particularly hungry, I can't concentrate on anything! Which means that I have had the most unproductive day at work ever. I'm going to leave at 4 and work alonger and hopefully more productive day tomorrow when I will be eating!

1st Double DD of the week completed! Ended the day on 470 cals! Had a pile of veg some mash potato and 4 pigs in blankets with a little bit of Bisto gravy. I was actually craving the veg!

Just got back from walking the dog and now I'm so tired I'm going for an early night!

Cannot wait for breakfast in the morning!

Thanks Jacci, I certainly will :)

I'm at work, waiting for my friend to arrive so we can go have a yummy Spanish breakfast together! She is always so late!! Lunch will have to be something from the canteen as I have no food in the house. So I hope they have a good selection of lovely things to eat there! Supermarket tonight, so I might buy one of those ready cooked chickens to save time and have some with salad and mash potato. Hopefully will be able to throw in a dessert as well! Mmmmmmmmmm Shouldn't go shopping on an UD really as I'll be tempted to buy lots of treats for later!

I had terrible bad mood yesterday! It started on the way home from work with a really bad case of road rage and apparently during my sleep I punched my husband in the chest with both hands at the same time, quite forcefully! I don't remember anything about it! This morning he's calling me Chris Brown! :eek: I dunno if this mood was due to extreme hunger or a really bad case of pmt. I feel a little bit calmer now.

1st day of the second Double down day of this week!

Yesterday came in at 2100 cals. (I naugtily ended the day with an Oreo McFlurry:eek:).

Today so far, just green tea and water. Will probably have soup or maybe a tuna salad this evening.

Daily weigh- ins for the week:

Thurs: UD -2
Wed: UD -0.2
Thurs: DD +1.1
Fri: DD

Thursday is normally my weigh in day and if I recorded it, it would only be a loss of 0.2 but since last Thursday was weighing after a Down day and this week after an Up day it's not really accurate. So I'm changing my weigh in days to Saturday from now on, which will also be after a Down day, whether I do double downs or not.

Last edited:
Thursday is normally my weigh in day and if I recorded it, it would only be a loss of 0.2 but since last Thursday was weighing after a Down day and this week after an Up day it's not really accurate. So I'm changing my weigh in days to Saturday from now on, which will also be after a Down day, whether I do double downs or not.

Well that's clear then! ;) ;)

P x

Half way through down day no 4 of this week! This one has been easier that the rest but I wonder if my brain needs feeding! Got to work this morning and noticed my dress was on back to front! I'm able to get it on without undoing the zip now, so that's how I didn't notice. :D

Also, look like I've had my lips plumped as I woke up with some kind of sting on my top lip can see a hole in the middle where whatever it was stung me. It's dead centre of my lip too, which I suppose is better than having lopsided ones!

Daily weigh- ins for the week:

Wed: UD -0.2
Thurs: DD +1.1
Fri: DD -1.1

Back