Scarlett's Juddd Diary

Ouch for the bust lip, get something on that quick to reduce it, or do u look like Angelina Jolie!

I did the same with my jumper at work on a DD so I know how you feel with the dress!

I've gone a whole day with my top inside out before now! Super embarrassing x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

A very naughty weekend! On Saturday we went to visit friends and go an Indian take-away, washed down with lots of beer. Thinking back, I didn't actually eat all that much, but the beer really filled me! I even turned down dessert (Homemade chocolate cake and ice-cream)!

Sunday was a bit of a disaster. I was going to do a roast, got the chicken out of the fridge and noticed the eat before date was Saturday! Grrrrrrr! None of the supermarkets open on a Sunday and I had no more meat in and then I just lost all motivation to cook anything. So we had jam on toast for lunch and then we took a walk to the beach and got a McDonalds in the evening.

I lost 1.5lbs in the last week. My weigh ins for the last week:

TuesDD-1.3
WedsUP-0.2
ThursDD+1.1
FriDD -1.1
SatUP -1.1
SunDD +2.6
Mon DD -1.5

Hmmmm, I'm not sure how I got those little boxes there!

Just noticed the post above on my iPad looks all weird. Lol

Food for today

Mushroom, spinach and cheese omelette. Carrots and green beans.
Skimmed milk for coffee
Water
Diet coke

Total cals 473 :)

Got a rumbling belly now so going to bed!

scarlett2020 said:
Sunday was a bit of a disaster. I was going to do a roast, got the chicken out of the fridge and noticed the eat before date was Saturday! Grrrrrrr! /QUOTE]

I'd have eaten the chicken Scarlett, as long as it smelt okay. Use by dates definitely err on the side of caution :D

Brilliant loss this week, keep on keepin' on :D

P x

Thanks P.

nah I gave us all food poisoning a few Christmases ago from turkey and now I'm paranoid about poultry. 7 of us in the house, it was quite a mess! To be fair it was probably more to do with my cooking than the age of the turkey but I don't want to risk is going thru anything like that again!

2nd Dd today. I lost 1.1 lbs today so am now back to where I was Saturday morning :)

scarlett2020 said:
Thanks P.

nah I gave us all food poisoning a few Christmases ago from turkey and now I'm paranoid about poultry. 7 of us in the house, it was quite a mess! To be fair it was probably more to do with my cooking than the age of the turkey but I don't want to risk is going thru anything like that again!

2nd Dd today. I lost 1.1 lbs today so am now back to where I was Saturday morning :)

Ha! Fair point, well made!

My ex-mother-in-law once brought us a cooked turkey at Christmas ... it was still hot when she left Newquay and she transported it in a pouffe (I kid you not). The journey was 5 hours and she couldn't understand why I wasn't keen to serve it up for Christmas Day!!

I accidentally knocked it onto the floor and made sure the dog was in the room ... ;)

P x

Paulinegin said:

My ex-mother-in-law once brought us a cooked turkey at Christmas ... it was still hot when she left Newquay and she transported it in a pouffe (I kid you not). The journey was 5 hours and she couldn't understand why I wasn't keen to serve it up for Christmas Day!!

I accidentally knocked it onto the floor and made sure the dog was in the room ... ;)

P x

Hahahaha oh god! Was the pouffe your Christmas present? :-D

Food for today

Mushroom, spinach and cheese omelette. Carrots and green beans.
Skimmed milk for coffee
Water
Diet coke

Total cals 473 :)

Got a rumbling belly now so going to bed!

Thank you for reminding me about omelettes :) I keep thinking "ooh they're a good low cal idea for DD's" and then totally forgetting about them when DD's arrive :eek::( x

scarlett2020 said:
Sunday was a bit of a disaster. I was going to do a roast, got the chicken out of the fridge and noticed the eat before date was Saturday! Grrrrrrr! /QUOTE]

I'd have eaten the chicken Scarlett, as long as it smelt okay. Use by dates definitely err on the side of caution :D

Brilliant loss this week, keep on keepin' on :D

P x

I would've eaten the chicken too :D...but then again never given myself food poisoning from a chook before :) under those circumstances I might be a bit more reluctant :D x

P x

P you are a devil! :D I love it! x

Thank you for reminding me about omelettes :) I keep thinking "ooh they're a good low cal idea for DD's" and then totally forgetting about them when DD's arrive :eek::( x

It was really filling too, I made it with 3 eggs. In fact, we're having another one tonight. (obviously I made several omlette, we didn't all share one 3 egg one). My little boy loved the spinach, especially after I told him about Popeye, so now he wants lots of spinach to get some big muscles! lol My little girl hated it, but since I told her carrots and green beans will make her hair grow really long she's happy to eat lots of those! The older ones are not so gullible unfortunately :p

mmmmm :) ooh tempted to make one for dinner will have to see what I feel like when I get there....in approximately *tries hard to work out how long it is until dinnertime but her DD food deprived mind struggles* 4 hours and 45 minutes :eek: :) x

(not that I'm counting down the minutes or anything :eek::) x)

Well this week has been a great one for me. I've lost every day since Monday (even after Sunday's Up Day).. so after a very slow start and a gain of 3.8 lbs during a weekend away in the middle, I've now lost a total of 7lbs since starting Juddd on 6th Sept. That'll be 5 weeks tomorrow. It's not a whole lot I know, and I have loads more to lose, but at least its working and I'm not struggling with lack of motivation or diet fatigue. So fingers crossed this time next year I'll be a skinny minny. lol
I don't like talking diets with my kids either, so this fits in so well, cos I do my starving myself to death at work when they're not around and I eat a meal with them at night and at weekends. If they offer me a cake or chocolate in the evening I can just say, "I'm full", rather than "I'm on a diet", which I think is better. My mother was always on a diet when I was growing up and I think that's partly where my food problems have come from. I don't want my kids to be like that.
Anyway, UP DAY today! My youngest daughter likes to bake cakes, so we spend most Saturday mornings baking! last night she brought some out after dinner and I had to turn it down, said I'm full but I'll probably have one tomorrow. So she brought it into me first thing this morning "before anyone else took it", lol so I've had a cupcake for breakfast! I worked it out and they are 333 cals each!!!!! I could easily have scoffed down 3 or 4 in one go a few weeks ago! :eek:

I'm having lunch with the normal people today, I think there is fish and chips in the staff resturant :D then tonight my hubby's making a spag bol :D

weigh in results for the last 7 days:

Thur DD +1.1
Fri: DD -1.1
Sat: UD -1.1
Sun: UD +2.6
Mon: DD -1.5
Tues: DD -1.1
Wed: UD -2.5
Thurs: DD

Last edited:
LOL! Normality is over-rated ;)

P x
Definately. My kids always say to me.... dont ever be normal please mum. Wonder if they would say that if their friends were here more often.... lol (or maybe that is why they always go to their friends houses instead..... ha ha)

Ur kids are wise. Normal is no good. I meant normal as in eating food rather than hiding in my office starving myself lol

My son showed me this photo earlier, it's Snoop Dogg's voting plan. I thought hilarious! (Nothing to do with food or diets or juddd).

image-4063902648.jpg

Back