Scarlett's Juddd Diary

Loving the cupcake for breakfast lol x

Ugh! Woke up this morning feeling like I've got a hangover, unfortunately no alcohol was consumed last night. I calculated my cals from yesterday at around 2300! This is so high because I couldn't resist the lemon meringue pie that was left in the fridge :( gained back the 2.5 lbs I lost yesterday, but not the 1.1 I lost the day before! :)

Daily weighs:

Fri: DD -1.1
Sat: UD -1.1
Sun: UD +2.6
Mon: DD -1.5
Tues: DD -1.1
Wed: UD -2.5
Thurs: DD +2.5

Got struck down by the lurgy on Saturday afternoon and been in bed since then:cry:I´ve not done up or down days and been mostly drinking cough medicine and eating toast.
Feeling a lot better now, so hoping to get back to it in the morning with a down day. Will fill up this afternoon on some fruit and veg. Feel really disappointed that I´ve had this break as was going so well.

Aww sorry to hear you're ill - most important thing is that you eat enough to give you strength to get better, can restart straight after & you'll lose anything you put on in no time. Hope you feel better soon

Hope you feel better soon. Take care!

Thanks everyone. Feel better today, sort of. Still got a stinking cold but I should live :)

So, DD today and starving already! It's all in the mind though I know it is! Weighed this morning and relieved to see that I have stayed exactly the same since last Friday (day before I got ill).

alottolose said:
STS is a great result when you're ill hun :) hope you're feeling better - DD nearly over xx

Thank you. I feel so much better now after dd is done. Something else that confirms to me how great this JUDDD this :) so easy to get back on track again.

Aside from dd its been a pretty awful,day tho. This morning 2 people were killed after being hit by a train opposite where I work, I was sat in traffic jam alongside the track at the time. I felt so,sick and just awful. Still do actually. Found out one of them was a 17 yr old girl (same age as my eldest daughter). Stupidly watched the news report this evening on tv and they showed a Bit too much graphics. Can't stop thinking about it :(

Anyway, UD tomorrow! At least thanks for that!

Just had tin of soup tonight and 2 ryvitas with laughing cow.

UPDAY! I need to make it a healthy eating one! But not too healthy cos I'm really craving a Twix! Lol

Weigh-ins

Thurs UD -1.3

Last edited:
now Scarlet, everyone knows that twix is one of your five a day :D....they come in a 5 pack and are part of a balanced diet - if you hold one finger in each hand :D x

alottolose said:
now Scarlet, everyone knows that twix is one of your five a day :D....they come in a 5 pack and are part of a balanced diet - if you hold one finger in each hand :D x

Brilliant :) xx

yoga84 said:
Brilliant :) xx

That's my kind of thinking!
Also if its broken the calories have started to leak out, I always snap mine in 2 before I munch them!

I didn't get a twix in the end, had I read the above first then I would have :rolleyes: Instead I had a mini tub of Haagen Daaz chocolate and cream ice-cream, I figured as it was so cold the cals didn't count at all! :D

DD today and I'm actually glad. Still got a bit of this fly hangng round and have no apetite. apart from ice-cream!

Weigh-ins

Thurs UD -1.3
Fri DD +0.7

I didn't get a twix in the end, had I read the above first then I would have :rolleyes: Instead I had a mini tub of Haagen Daaz chocolate and cream ice-cream, I figured as it was so cold the cals didn't count at all! :D

DD today and I'm actually glad. Still got a bit of this fly hangng round and have no apetite. apart from ice-cream!

Weigh-ins

Thurs UD -1.3
Fri DD +0.7

well obviously ice cream is thermogenic, you have to use LOADS of calories to warm up your body to digest it and for HOURS afterwards to warm your body back up again ;) (don't I do a good job of explaining naughty foods away? :D) x

Back