Scrumpers diary the revenge !!!!

yep i uped the food the last couple of days see what the way in will bring
the SIL is going in for an op next Friday then will have radio therapy they are hoping that they have caught it in time , only time will tell and we will cross each bridge as we get to it

morning all weighed in and lost 3lb so down to 179 another barrier broken
have no idea what im eating so will post later

WOW, 3lb in one week is great. Well done hun. xxx

morning scrumps i bet ur on top of the world and so u should be well done !!!!!!!

im happy but getting a bit peed that im losing everywhere except the thighs !!!! must go swimming didnt get a chance this week but i will

brill weight loss. thighs are a nightmare! im the same everywhere but thighs and bum last. have you tried a stepper really helps me and i can tell i havent been using it for while :(

no not tried anything really i know that swimming works and used to do the wii step thing which was good but dont seem to be motivated enough to get on doing it at the moment

lol well a charlie brooks and davina ones but im not into dvds my friend says the hannah waterman is good
i like the wii when i get going lol

morning the weekend is here im cold but the sun is out so thats a good sign
im in all day cleaning up though my house is a tip !!!!!
im having a PV day today thought i had better as ive been on pp since sunday ................

so lets see

B Egg and mushrooms
Lchicken and lettuce and cucumber
D stirfry beef with veg and yam noodles (carb and calorie free)

Does the stepper on the wii really work Tan? I love that. I am also doing pv today as I done pp yesterday and we are taking my parents out for lunch so I will have steak and salad. My plan for today is

B 2 egg omlette with mushrooms and a small cooked tomato (already had)
L Rump steak and salad
D Gallette with turkey breast

sounds good hun
the wii is good not sure if its a wonder diet aid but every bit helps gonna do the jogging see if i can do it anymore lol

I must get back into the wii again, I used to love the jogging one

fab loss; I'm convinced that eating more is the answer - I'm sure I do best the days I eat a whole chicken!!

yep whole chicken is the way to go

well its afternoon already and wheres the day gone
food today is another pv day then back on pp tomorrow as im happier on pp
so
B Galette egg mushroom
L chicken salad
D mince beef burger

fine thanks hun ...how was your night out ???

it was ace ,ive put some pic's on in my album's sectio take a look !!!!!!!!!!

oh will do in a bit got to go and get some pepsi max then sort the kids out as they have decided to have a who can shout the loudest match lol

Back