Scrumpers diary the revenge !!!!

Where's our morning update? How is life on the beach?

hi guys sorry been at work have 10 lessons on a monday and 4 on a tuesday ...
anyhow diet going ok eating a bit too little to be honest and omelettes are my friend and muffins for a quick breakfast

bbq tonight i hope and tomorrow lol

had a lot of rain last few days sunny today so making the most of it

hope everyone is well

the scales are fluctuating between 73 and 75 kilos but the shorts are not a nightmare to get over the tops of the legs so its working and my boss noticed too !!
anyway food

wont do the last couple of days as it was mainly omelette and muffins

today

B muffin
l omelette
d bbq steak burgers and sausages

have not tried on the trousers yet slow going but we ae getting there and i seem to be sticking to it again xx

I'm really pleased to hear that Tan. Having to get into the pool, and wear shorts when out of it, must be particularly motivating! We at least can hide our blub under layers of wool at the moment ;)

I fear you'll get bored eating the same old things endlessly but I remember you tended to diet that way before, so why change a winning recipe!

How are the kids? Loving it, I'll bet. Do you find they're naturally more active because of the good weather?

Sounds like youre busy.

Agree with Jo being round the pool must be motivating, both knowing what you want to look like and seeing people you dont want to turn into ;)

lol yeah the pool is like ekkkk ......
kids love the place and dylan is losing weight so fast hes always going to be a big boy but he is losing the tummy ...hes never in out on bikes and scooters!!!

i had a couple of ice pops today then realised they had carbs in ....ah well better than chocolate xxx

Freezing here, but lovely blue sky, so I'll just look at the sky and imagine that it's hot:D.

Glad it's all working out for you all, Tan, and sounds like diet on track too - excellent!

Brilliant about Dylan, must make those final months of stress feel totally worth it. Are they on summer break from school?

yep back next week after a 6 week break and boy do they need to go back !!!!

How's OH finding his new job? I'm glad to read that Dylan's so active over there. It's true that the climate over here doesn't help keep kids active (not to mention the games consoles most kids I meet seem addicted to)...

Have a good weekend... what are you up to?

hey all sorry been at the pool all day ..not alot on this weekend got school books to cover and get it all together .... the kids are ready to go back ...
oh and his friend are off snorkling to Airlie beach tomorrow so i will be with the kids here ....
food today
b 1/2 yogurt cake
lham salad
d omelette

chat tomorrow xxx

howdy all been out at a friends pool today well the kids went in i sat and chatted to a friend ....
food been a bit bad today but its the dreaded totm

i am trying to get motivated to cover books ummm its not happening lol anyway got to go kids need to go to bed

chat later xx

I was so glad to see how little Dyl is doing x

dyls a star will add newer photos to facebook when i get a chance ...got work tomorrow ...ads came back from their snorkling trip and have gone to bed so im making packed lunches up ...just had a muffin been a bad food day again today as in i have not stopped to eat or thought about it !!! very strange

so tomorrow as i have work i am going to have to eat ...have to muffins infridge for breakfast and a bpiled egg in the fridge ready for lunch tea will be steak

totm is here so hoping not to grab for the chocolate

right go to go kids have to be up early first day back and all that

night all xxx

"bad food day" = not eating? (I feared the reverse!!!)
Oh yes I remember now that Mondays are your busy day... Hope all goes well. x

thanks Jo ....
ok so monday was mega busy work wise food all day was 2 muffins and one omelette

today has not been much better ....went into work and Tuesdays started as having 3 classes , last week it went to 4 then this morning got another one on top so my short morning is now 2 1/2 hours long dont sound much but when you think you will be out and home by 10.30 it adds up !!!

any how so far today i have had 2 muffins going to have steak for tea ....weight loss is at a stand still probably lack of food or when totm ends i will have a good loss ....doesnt help i have cheapy scales really ....

anyhow im glad ive not succumbed to the carb grabbing monster i usually do ....so prehaps my head is back in the game ...even looking forward to making that quick chicken soup tomorrow

thursday is Australia day so i will be at bbqs all day !!!

Have you made many friends already Scrumps? It certainly looks like it! "BBQs all day" - that sounds like a dream (to us office slaves!).

x

ive a few friends ...had a few rows with some of the english crowd ...so am now picking friends a little more selectively ..... Australia day is mad here they are full on proud of the country and its a bbq mad day though rain is due ..... were actually going to a friends for the evening and going to have mexican im having the fillings not the nachos and tortillas bit

my im glad my office is a swimming pool at times couldnt do a desk job !!!

I don't think I could do my current job in a pool though ;)

It's true that people often think when we move abroad that we'll fit straight into the English expat community and have lots in common with other Brits, but it's not always the case! (Actually, over here, some of the people who moved over had no intention of learning the lingo or integrating, and I can't be doing with them!!). Use the knowledge base, then make your real friends carefully sounds a good bet!

;)

Back