Secret Diary

Hi hunca, massive well done on ur progress so far. I've ordered my packs and they're coming Friday, me a d fiancé gonna do it together. Reading your posts have been very inspiring I will defo be tuning in every day. Can't wait to see your next wi. GOOD LUCK xxx

Hello, ur making me blush ;) I sometimes write these posts & think 'who really cares that ur taking the dog for a walk or that Im loving a banana shake' but it helps keep me focused on this plan lol Thats fantastic that u r doing this together what wonderful support.

I see, I may try this newfangled water you speak of :D

Banana shake, just can't bring myself to order one, hate them, but have a strange feeling I'll want one one day haha. The mind boggles.

Love the chocolate shakes! Oatmeal and Chilli packs..

Hope you got through the day okay? I'm starrrrving, but it's 11pm and bed time now.. thank God! :eek:

Yes GeeGee83 got thro today thanks. Thats day 8 under my belt :D Oh my goodness Im sat in bed watching Weight Loss Ward :( Im so thankful that for whatever reason my head seems to be in the right place right now to do something about my weight.

Anyone else get tingling lips on this diet? I've had it a couple of days but today's the worst! I've googled it & got various reasons but main one is change in blood sugar levels & people passing out to to dramatic changes in blood pressure!! Slightly worried now. Will see how things are tmrw b4 having a total panic.

Well done on news from sabotaging friend!!! Thats brilliant that she's noticed the difference!!!! Woop!!!!

I sympathise with you on the dog walking .... Just been out to walk my puppy .... Brrrr!!! He even looked at me as if to say "seriously woman?!" Xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Day 9 - feel so much better today. Going to try & drink more water as although I drank plenty ystdy I felt crap. I've had a choc Truffa bar for breakfast . Ystdy I didn't have 1st pack til after 11am & I think that was too late. Off to work now so have a good day all x

Yay! Day 9 has woken up good for me too! Feel much better about everything! Bit tired though, but otherwise feel GOOD!

Fantastic GeeGee83 long may this last. Walked past the mirror this morning & smiled. Can't rmbr the last time I smiled into the mirror. If this is how I feel after -12lbs then I can't wait to see what it's like at target. Woo hoo :)

Have a great day Hunca ! Hope it's better than ydays.

I lost 5.5stones a few years back and got to 12st 4lbs.. so I was a size 22 ish back then, down to a 14ish.

Oh my god, it felt AMAZING! and I want that feeling back again NOW! lol.

Just to wear what you want, feel good, enjoy going out etc.. Had so much more energy and actually started jogging, because I wanted to, not for losing weight, just to feel better and get fit.

So, I can asure you, losing the weight will be worth all this and more, it's just amazing!

:D

OMG I'm so excited now :) I don't ever rmbr being a size 14. Took my teenage daughter shopping last week & she was buying size 8 skinny jeans & I thought to myself- at her age or there abouts I rmbr buying silver tab Levi's in a size 16 & having to lie on the bed to do the zip up! I try really hard to teach my daughters the importance of a healthy diet not about good & bad food but wise sensible options so hopefully they don't become overweight during their adults lives. My main reason for never doing vlcd before was I didn't think it was a good example to set them. I couldn't control my eating habits do now I need to drink shakes to lose weight but u know what they are a bit older now 13 & 11 & I want them to see the detrimental effect being over weight has on all aspects of ur life. I can't dwell too much on the past & what I've missed out on doing with them due to my weight but it does make me sad :-(

There's loads of time to do things with them still :D I have a better relationship with my mum now I'm older, remember more good times when I was in my 20's and we had more in common.

Skinny jeans.. I would like to wear some, but no way would they look good at the moment! I have nice legs though, all my weight is on my tummy and upper body, so there is hope for skinny jeans yet!

I bet your girls are very proud of you, no matter what the diet, it's the success at achieving something hard that they will remember :p

I miss shopping soooo much, it's just not the same when you can't participate as much as you want. We go into the shops like O'Neill, Quiksilver, Billabong etc, and my boyfriend wears a Mens size Medium, sometimes a small. Whereas I'm a Mens XL, occasionally an XXL, especially in snowboard trousers that aren't meant for women's hips.. :eek: Sometimes I've struggled to get some to fit.. well NO MORE!! haha.. this year I am going to be a mens size Medium hopefully!!

Anyhow, enough about me! I also looked at the site from my iPhone last night, it was better than I thought lol. Signatures are cool, makes all the difference :D

Already I notice a difference with my moods which obv affects them so that's a positive. I also have a meal 'pack' while they are having their tea so that there is a degree of normality around food for them. My eldest asked me last nite if it was because of my size or a genuine fear of rollercoasters that I didn't participate on any of the rides when we took them to Alton Towers & do u know I don't honestly know because for years I've made out I didn't like something in order to avoid doing it!

Yeh I know what you mean about making out you don't like something, it's hard to know if it's how we really feel or not. Funny when you mentioned skinny jeans, I thought, I hate them!! But then when I thought about being slim I thought it would be nice to wear some, so I probably just hate the fact that I can't wear them.. :eek: I'm not jealous by nature, so I don't feel hate towards skinny jeans wearers, but I guess I feel sad when I think of things I can't wear... so many emotions to deal with.

I went Alton Towers with my best mate, who is a skinny petite guy, we had a right blast, 2nd time we've been, it's become my Birthday ritual lol.. My boyfriend doesn't like rollercoasters so he doesn't like going. Well, it was so hard rushing about at my weight.. and omg, one ride, I nearly didn't get the bar to go down :eek: that's never happened before! I was so embarrased and gutted. I also didn't enjoy it as much cos everything was squashing me so much and I felt a bit claustophobic. I've been going AT since I was about 8yrs old, so I know it's the weight.

Food is my only vice, I don't smoke and aren't bothered with drinking either.. sometimes wish I liked a drink, or a smoke, then maybe I wouldn't eat so much!! :eek:

I'm also not so much of a moody cow bag now :D

Have you tried the water flavouring? It's quite nice, but expensive!

Back