Self Sabotage - Why Oh Why?

Im in - but i havent weighed for 2 weeks so not sure what damage ive done. So do i need to lose 2lb from my last weight? If thats the case i might not be so lucky as id probably put on a good half a stone this week! Im ready to give it my all mon-fri this week tho. Then im off to centreparcs holland. :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I had a bad day that ended up turning into 4 bad days! I didn't even weigh myself after but, after 6 days on plan, I had managed to stay the same come official weigh in!

I have had two bbq's this weekend and have managed to stay on track. I keep feeling the urge to reward myself for getting back on track - I'm constantly battling it!!

This sun is reminding me that bikini season is nearly here, I can't give in!

I think I can relate to a lot of your experiences. I am an all or nothing girl and an emotional eater.

I'll just have one cookie, it'll ease the craving.

I shouldn't have had that cookie.

I messed up the plan.

Might as well eat the rest of the packet.

Might as well eat anything I want the day is ruined.

Guilt, sadness, MOAR FOOD!

I'll try again tomorrow....

Ahh had a dream last night where I was binge eating on chocolates and sweets. I'm even doing it in my sleep:eek:

Hello lovelies,
Just had a little look through this thread, everything you've all said could be me!! Am determined to do it properly this time, haven't binged so far, but only in day 6!! ;)
I'd be up for joining a chocolate/sweet free challenge. It's my vice!! :)

I've got my sons smartie cookies sitting opposite me ! 8.5 syns!! Hmm do I do it? I used 2 syns on mc ds salad!

Well I've ruined my day. Forgot to take my lunch to work so ended up with a wrap and crisps. Then finished off with a boost. Really need to get a crip but just not feeling it.

There will be gain this week if I don't rein myself in:(

My weigh in is tomorrow - i was down 3lb by my scales the other day but after the weekend i'm back up!

I might try a no crisp/chocolate challenge.

I've been searching for things i can microwave quickly that is free and i'm very surprised at some of the things i've found.

Hopefully this will help when i have prepared lunch for the next day or when i get home late from the gym and cant be bothered to cook.

I'm finally getting back into exercise rountine wish the diet would hurry up and get back into place haha x

Ok Bubble and anyone else no food from the syns unless its to enhance a meal ( gravy, sauces, mayo etc) for one week. No 'treats' unless they are b section or syn free....were in it together.

I've started a no junk food challenge thread if anyone interested. Hoping it will motivate me to change my habits. :D

Ok Bubble and anyone else no food from the syns unless its to enhance a meal ( gravy, sauces, mayo etc) for one week. No 'treats' unless they are b section or syn free....were in it together.

Too late ive failed again! 6 freddos one straight after the other wtf?

I've started a no junk food challenge thread if anyone interested. Hoping it will motivate me to change my habits. :D

I will look for it after cubs tonight I need something to focus on! Thanx sweetie. ;)

Ok, you' e not failed...go weigh yourself now if you have scales and start now there is still time to your holiday to lose a lb or two.

I just ate some cheesecake. I didn't even think about what I was doing! Someone made it for a meeting, and said to me afterwards that there was some cheesecake she had made left over...so off I went and had a piece! What is up with me?!

I've finally had a full day on track! So proud of myself.

Snacked on seafood sticks, tomatoes and ryvita and had a hifi bar this evening as part of my healthy extra b choice.

Ending the day on 6 syns - hope i can keep this up x

Well done lulu:D

Yesterday was my first day fully on plan for a while. Definitely got over the hump.

Back