September (re) starting CD club!!

Thanks bluemoon I called got a few extra shakes just in case

Morning all,
Hows everyone's day so far? I'm doing well had a chocolate muffin with chocolate custard for breakfast - YUMMY! and now sat here with a cup of fresh coffee.
I must try and drink more water today as I was pants at it yesterday and only had about 3 pints. What do you guys do to make sure you get enough water down you? I always seem to forget, especially when I'm at work.
Day 17 now, it is going so quickly and to be honest I'm not missing food as much as I thought I would. I keep thinking about how much healthier I want my diet to be once I finish and am looking forwad to experimenting with different recipes. I think I've come to a bit of a standstill weight loss wise over the last couple of days but I think that could be TOTM so I'll just keep going and hopefully it will kick start again in a couple of days.
Have a great day guys and let us know how you're doing xx

Morning bluemoon and everyone else :D

On the water front, the key is to plan it through the day - maybe say to yourself, something like, 'I'm not going to have my first pack until I've had a litre of water or 500mls' whatever will work for you. Then you don't have your next pack until you've done another 500 - I tend to do it with 1 litre, that way I'll be sure to have my 4 litres a day sometimes more. Have to say doesn't always go to plan but it's worth a shot....

Day 7 for me today, pilcards still in the cup'd but am cooking some turkey today so thats another test, still will plan to have a shake about 4 just before Madam comes in, as that's when the mayhem begins!!

How's everyone else doing??

Hi Bluemoon!
Great to hear form you! you are doing so well & are always so positive, fair play on getting so far..
On the water front, I find it very difficult to get all the water into me aswell, I usually aim for at least 3 litres but prefer more than 4 but would love to get 6!!
I try to get as much as possible during the day & am happy to have at least 3 litres at work which means I only have to have a minimum of 1 litre at home, anything more is a bonus!!
I still usually end up 'binge drinking' in the last hour or so before I go to bed & then pee all night!!

I have my first weigh in today at 11.00am so wish me luck everyone, I'll post the results as soon as I get back!!

Hi Geri!
Just seen your ticker or noticed probably.. have you really already lost 127lb???
That's amazing!!! Wow you must be thrilled?

Morning anna :D

Good luck for your weigh in this morning, bet you've lost loads and loads...:p

My vlcd story in a nutshell, is that I lost 10 stones which I maintained for a 18mths, in that 18 mths I lost another 2 stones but kept messing about with that 2 stones, but so long as I didnt go over that 10 stones lost I was quite happy, tho of course did want to loose more!

I lost the plot around feb March this year and went over my 10 stones lost, between now and then. Not long ago I was at 8, am at 9 lost at the moment, so once I get to 10 I'll be much happier and will keep going this time, till I at least get my 12stones off again!!

Hope that makes sense, I confuse myself sometimes lol

Hi everyone,

So glad that everyone is doing really well and totally motivated, thats really gr8 news!

Im ok, been very emotional but im still here, on my 8th day of ss and my first weigh in and had a loss of 9lbs

so im pleased.

keep it up everyone and its great to read all your posts

take care
Tracie

well done tracie thats a fantastic loss in a week!!!
and fingers crossed for you Anna, heres to a great loss for you as well xx

Hi d2l
I followed the instructions on Mikes website where he has listed a load of recipes and kept back a little of the powder which i mixed with hot water into a thick custard.
I've found that about 30mls of water and cooking it for just under 1 1/2 mins on a 750 watt microwave works well for me.
Mikes recipes are on this link
My CambridgeLife

Hi all-

First of all Tracie Well done girl on your first weigh in!! that's great & such a motivation!!

I just had my first weigh in too & I'm down 12lb which I'm over the moon about too!!

Nothing can stop us now!!!

Good evening girlies - jusr checkin in 0 hectic day at work and didn't get the chance !

Can I just say - aren't we doing FAB ??!!! :D

Huge congrats to Tracie for her 9lbs off - BRILL !!
...and to Anna for her 12lbs off - AMAZING !!

Glad to hear everyone's day went well - CD-wise mine was fine - just slurping Oriental chilli - YUM ! it's fast becoming on of my favs :)

Got my fish & chicken for my AAM which starts on Saturday (YAY !) - can't believe I'm half way through my 4th week ! That's 25days without food - I must admit I have surprised myself at how I have stuck to it - I gues my head must just be 'in the right place' as they say ;)

Really love this thread - always look out for updates from you all - it's good to catch up with others who are just starting out as well - THANX :D

Catch you all later....

hugs....

12lbs Anna....................wow! give youself a pat on the back, good on ya!!!!

cheers everyone, its gr8 isnt it.

ive spent the last few days reading mikes blog, what an inspiration eh???

im finding hard today, stomach growling big time but not sure why seeing as ive still drunk the same amount of water!

well done everyone else on their losses!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Debz you sound so positive & in really great form!
You are doing so well & truly an inspiration, I really hope my loss continues like yours & I can go on to loose 4lb a week!
Enjoy your AAM week, isn't it great to have something to look forward to every 4 weeks?
To think we would be looking forward to a bit of chicken & salad or fish & veg eh???
I love this thread too, I am 100% sure I would have given up by now if it wasn't for this board & all your sound help & advice!!
Speak to you all tomorrow, have a good evening!

Tracie- we posted at the same time, thanks for the pat!
I don't want to take away from your loss girl, just that i have a lot more to loose than you so it will probably come off quicker to start!

Hope you're having a good evening, I have had a few days like that too where my stomach is constantly growling, I reckon it's just our bodies (& minds) getting used to it!
Today was slightly better for me though...
Speak to ye tomorrow!

Back