'September Shred' diary and rambles.

goodbyeflab

I love fruit and veg. ;)
Hello. As of tomorrow, the 1st of September, I will be doing Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred daily until the 30th of September.

I will be starting off at Level One then by the second week I may try Level Two.. I have terrible body strength so I don't know if I'll be able to get to Level 3.

Tonight I'll take my measurements to see where I stand at the moment, then each week I'll remeasure to see if there is any difference in inches. I'll also take a photo.

Waist: 25"
Hips:
34"
Thigh:
19.5"
Chest:
30"
(Hope I've done these right!)

Feel free to post or join in, I need to stay motivated! :character00115:

Last edited:
DAY ONE

So I have just done my measurements and got some wheatabix down me, I'll be doing Level One in about 15 minutes. Eeek!

heee, on day 5 of the shred, and after day 1 boy did i feel it in my quads the next day, i felt like i couldnt walk haha, much better now though

vickihorror said:
heee, on day 5 of the shred, and after day 1 boy did i feel it in my quads the next day, i felt like i couldnt walk haha, much better now though

Which level are you doing and what weights? :))

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Today is Day 7 of level 1 and im using tins from the cuboard as i dont have any weights at the minute but i have heard there is a set of 1.5kgs in B&M for fiver so going to purchase those today.

I feel there is a difference already especially strength wise i couldnt do any modified pressups on day 1 but yesterday Day 5 i managed 4

Today is Day 7 of level 1 and im using tins from the cuboard as i dont have any weights at the minute but i have heard there is a set of 1.5kgs in B&M for fiver so going to purchase those today.

I feel there is a difference already especially strength wise i couldnt do any modified pressups on day 1 but yesterday Day 5 i managed 4

Woke up aching today! I am using weights but I have no idea of the weight of them.. :eek:
I am going to try Level 2 tomorrow..

DAY TWO

Done Level One again, aching today! :(

Just finished day 7 level 1 . proper sweat on but noticing i can hold on a bit longer at the end where bicycle crunches are involved. Pity you can see the abs forming under my flabber :-(

It will get easier though so keep at it

Just finished day 7 level 1 . proper sweat on but noticing i can hold on a bit longer at the end where bicycle crunches are involved. Pity you can see the abs forming under my flabber :-(

It will get easier though so keep at it

The flab will soon melt off. :D I might start level two tomorrow, level one is hard for me, but I am wanting to see results faster! :D

DAY 3

Aching soo much today, I was even considering missing it today but I managed to do Level One again. :) :innocent0002:

yah its easier everyday to do it again, i missed yesterday (hangover) but raring to go today

Pleased I found your thread!

My mission is to Shred every day of September - so far I'm on track.

Aching a lot today as I increased my weights yesterday. This is my 2nd time so I know what to expect. The results are awesome!!

Well done September Shreddies!! Keep it going!!

I have these B&M weights and they are quite heavy for doing level 1! Your arms will ache like mad but I guess thats the point lol! :)

Haven't done 30 day shred today, been way too busy to even sit down!

Back