share your loss and in how long :)

TRIVENAM

Getting there!!!
hey all,i lve finding out peoples success and id say newbies would love to know the same,sooooooo how much have you lost and how long are you doing tfr :D xx

Hi ya,

I lost 26 lbs in 5 weeks and 3 lbs on my refeed week :) I took a week off and supposed to be starting TFR again on Tuesday but think I will get stuck back into it tomorrow! Can't wait to shift the last of my weight :) Took the week out as had a family wedding to attend!

Thanks avaya.. Yours is pretty awesome too!!
Just hope week two shows me a decent number but heard this is the worst week on a diet so not holding out much hope!! xx

You've done brilliant gemsy!! I've a feeling my weightloss is gonna slow right down though.

Goodluck and take care xx

I haven't done anything other walk 20mins to town 2 maybe 3 times in the week.. I think it's best not to especially on the 1st week xx

I've continued to exercise 2/3 times a week at I have been doing it for the last 6 months it has been a struggle somedays but I enjoy getting out of the house to something other than work

I guess it is so your body can get used to consuming a lot less calories .. Good for you Clair-louise.. I did get into the routine of workingout at home 5-6 times a week and sticking to a healthy diet and lost 30lbs doing it but for some reason I just stopped?! :/ I put on 7lbs and then decided to to LT.. I am planning on going on a low fat, low carb diet after LT and mix in some exercise, I started the C25K (only running in my hallway lol) but I got 4 weeks into it when I gave up.

Goodluck to you all take care x

im gettin weighed on thurs, so will post my loss then. I hope mines as big as some of yours :)

whoooop! well done everyone! xx

I'm not doing much of exercise. Just 6km walk in 5.4km/h (that's about an hour) 3 times a week. Just want to stick to the healthy way of life, so when I finish LT I will already have good habits.

For me LT is not only about losing weight-it's about changing my life.

Lost 35lb over 4 weeks. Another weigh in tonight. I do have a helluva-lot more to lose yet and that's probably why its coming off well

Back