Shelby's WW Blog/Diary Type Thingamajig

Shelbyflyinsolo

SHOULD MENTION THIS DIARY IS FOLLOWING WW PROPOINTS PLAN xxxx

First things first. I sat down and decided to write a list of my reasons for doing Weight Watchers.

1) I want to look and feel more visually attractive (vain i know but if im being honest thats my number one reason for doing this) In my mind visually attractive = slim and toned.

2) I would like to demonstrate a healthy attitude towards food for my daughter.

3) I want to overcome the fact i emotionally eat. ALOT.

4) I would like do it for my health and wellbeing.

As you can see from my signature ive broken my weight loss target down into quarters, seems more manageble that way!

lets see how i get on!

Last edited:
Right After Faffing about for a week i finally started today - Now im in the right mindset i got right back on it and had a good day - went for a nice long walk to the supermarket with my little one and Made up a hunters chicken recipe!

Day 1 Went (I get 35 Dailies ATM)

Breakfast - Slimfast Shake (7) Now some might find this bizzare - These fill me up so much and i actually really like them for breakfast and im not a massive breakfast person. so for now im sticking with this for breakfast somedays.
Lunch - Roll (6), Salad(0), Mattesons Fridge Raiders (3), Extra Light Mayo (1), Weight Watchers Roast Chicken Crinkle Crisps (2), Slim Fast Heavenly Delight Chocolate Bar (2).
Dinner - Salad (0), Hunters Chicken recipe (6) Tesco Light Choices Salad Dressing (0) Slim Fast Caramel Delight Bar (2).
Snacks :- Quavers (2), 1/2 Dairylea Dunkers Jumbo Tube (2), Slim Fast Cheddar Bites (3), 1 tbsp Spicy Chicken Risotto (1)

Total 37/35 so used two of my weeklies

Weekly Total 2/49

ALSO proud moment my other half was just tucking into a tin of cadburys roses and asked me if i wanted one and i said NO :D

Last edited:
Going to try and get out for a really long walk with my little girl again + do 30 day shred DVD (i Have to do a day miss a day as it really takes its toll on my knees)

Going Nandos and cinema with my fella tonight for date night as mums offered to have the little one over night.

Day 2 12/09/2012

Breakfast:- Im going to Try and Have some Toast 2x Bread(6), 2tsp Marg(2), Mushrooms(0), 20g WW Grated Cheese (1).
Lunch :- (Mini Pizzas) Large Roll (6), 60g Weight watchers Grated Cheese (3), 3tbsp Extra Light Mayo (1), 200g Tinned Tomatoes (0), Herbs (0) Mushrooms (0), Peppers (0), Salad (0).
Dinner:- Nandos Mushroom and Halloumi Pitta (9), Reg Chips (9), 3 Chicken Wings (5) 2tbsp TK Sauce (1).
Snacks:- Mixed 0 Points veg (0), 1 Cracker (1), 1tbsp TK Sauce (0)
Cinema:- 1 Scoop Ben & Jerrys Low Fat Fro YO (5)

Daily Total 49/35 14 weeklies used.

Weekly Total 16/49

Last edited:
Lunch - Pizza 10 Points

SAM_1173.jpg

hi Shelby,
i used to make a really nice risotto on ww, chicken and chorizo will try to find the recipe for you if you like xx

hi Shelby,
i used to make a really nice risotto on ww, chicken and chorizo will try to find the recipe for you if you like xx

Please hun that would be great chrizo is one of my fave things :) nom nom xxx

So never actually got round to doing 30 day shred yesterday - was sidetracked but still got a walk in, am going out with my mum today so going to stick my map my walk app on and see how many Kilometres i do. Will let you know how i get on later - Cant believe how positive im feeling whoop whoop xxxxx

DAY 3

Breakfast:- (I enjoyed this so much yesterday having it again today!) Toast 2x Bread(6), 2tsp Marg(2), Mushrooms(0), 20g WW Grated Cheese (1) 1/2 tin chopped tomatoes (0).
Lunch :- Boots Shapers Around the World Harrisa Chicken Sandwich (8)
Dinner:- 100g Chicken Breast (3) Mushrooms, Pepper, Babycorn, Mangetout, Onion (0) 40g Medium Egg Noodles (4) 100g Sharwoods Soy & Sesame stir fry sauce (4)
Snacks:- 1/2 Mini Caramel (1), Mattesons Fridge Raiders (3), WW Roast Chicken Crinkcle Crisps (2) 2 Crackers (2) Mini Crunchie (2) 30g Bag Butterkist Toffee Popcorn (3)
Drinks:- Diet Coke (0)

Daily Total 41/35 Weeklies Used 6

Weeklies Total 22/49

I Forgot to turn on my walking tracker - WHAT A MUPPET - but we walked loads and loads so its all good!

Last edited:
SAM_1182.jpg

11 Point Chicken Stir Fry

Was so tempter to weigh myself this morning - but i resisted the urge cannot wait for Tuesday - hope ive done well but would be happy with 2lbs i think!

DAY 4

Breakfast:- Toast 2x Bread(6), 2tsp Marg(2), 2tsp Jam (3).
Lunch :- 1 Large White Roll (6), 60g Wafer thin ham (2), 3tbsp Extra light mayo (1), Salad (0), Quavers (2)
Dinner:- 1 + 1/2 Hairy Bikers Cilli Con Carne (13) http://www.hairybikers.com/recipes/chilli-con-carne/1626 salad (0)
Snacks:- Mini Cadbury Caramel (2), Mini Pasta Bake (5), 1 Ice pole (0), Dairylea Dunker (3) 1/2 Kinder Maxi (2)

Daily Total 47/35 12 Weeklies Used

Weeklies Total 34/49

Last edited:
Hairy Bikers 9 Point Chilli Con carne

SAM_1184.jpg

THE WHOLE PAN WAS 5 PORTIONS YOU CAN GET THE RECIPE ON THE HAIRY BIKERS WEBSITE

I feel like ive eaten really badly today - tomorrows a new day though and i have 2 days left until weigh in, if im smart and stay within my 35 Points for the next two days i should still record a loss come tuesday weigh in.

DAY 5

Breakfast:- Oliver Adams Tuna Salad Roll (13)
Lunch :- Tesco Light choices BLT Sandwich (8), Mattesons Fridge Raiders (3)
Dinner:- KFC mini fillet burger (7) Salad (0) 3tbsp Extra Light mayo (1) 1tbsp Salsa (0) 30g Extra Light Cheese (2)
Snacks:- Homemade Flapjack (6), 1.5 Cadbury Roses (2) 6 x Homemade mini Cheese Scones (10)

Daily Total 52/35 17 weeklies used

Weeklies Total 49/49 -2

Last edited:
DAY 6 - A complete write off it involved american football, fried chicken, & curly wurlys! DAMN It! staying within my 35 Points Tomorrow and praying to god i get a loss.

Last edited:
Hi, this is the risotto recipe i told you about, its nice but i usually now jazz it up with a good couple of tsp or more of paprika in the oxo, or smoked paprika if i have any - hope you like it
Tracy’s Risotto

1 red onion, sliced finely
1 garlic clove, crushed
1 chicken breast, raw & skinless, chopped into bite sized pieces
30g chorizo sausage, shopped into small pieces
1 red pepper, chopped
1 salad tomato, chopped
50g (dry weight) risotto rice
50g frozen peas
400 ml chicken stock, made with 1 oxo cube

1) In a heavy based non stick frying pan, fry off the onion, pepper& garlic.
2) Add the chicken & chorizo and cook until browned.
3) Add the rice and stir for 2 mins - you should start to hear it hiss.
4) Add a ladle full of the hot stock and allow this to be absorbed.
5) Continue to add in all the stock, one ladle full at a time - allowingeach to be absorbed.
6) Once the last ladle of stock is added, add the chopped tomato &the peas.
7) Cook for a final 5 mins or untill all the stock is absorbed.
8) Season to taste & serve in a warmed bowl.

Serves 1
ProPoints = 12

Thanks Hun - I actually do a recipe a day challenge blog so am going to do this as my new recipe for today :) thanks so much! xxx

So after completely ruining my hard work at the beginning of last week by eating all sorts of rubbish, i only lost 1lb! so its a new week positive vibes and all that going to try really hard this week, ive gotta if i want to drop a stone by the time i go to paris in nov!
Im going to track my food with a food diary and just track my losses ect in this one.

Restart Weight:- 15st 3lbs
Current Weight:- 15st 2lbs

Week 1 :- -1lb
Week 2:-

Last edited:
Back