Shellys food diary, feel free to read and comment :D

Umm in for a gain this week methinks after last night oops haha. you know what though, i don't care i had an amazing night with a close girl mate. We drank LOTS of wine and champers and ate lots of chocolate buttons and some quavers...

Not much point doing food diary for yesterday is there?

Number of syns LOTS & LOTS

Hi I think its perfect. I've been on EE the whole time and find it extra easy, compared to greens and reds etc.. I always cover my plate in lettuce (herb one is lush!) or spinach then pile everything else on top! A large jacket spud stuffed with laughing cow (3) and prawns and tomatoes and cucumber the whole plate is full up.. then strawberries and raspberries for pudding with onken yoghurt on top. (I usually consume a large pot on f.f. onken a day) I have to say I love EE as you can eat and eat. I don't eat chocolate but do make the choccie cake with all bran from time to time, with 2 teaspoons of straw jam on the top, all moist and gooey and very low sins. I usually have an alpen light bar for a snack mid morning for my b and one again with a banana after the gym and my brekkie, lunch and dinner are usually sin free, so i struggle to get in the naughties.. but eat loads.. its great fun..my biggest give up was granary bread with brie!! so sometimes I put thin slices of brie in my jacket spud instead! happy cooking ladies and WELL DONE TO EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU..Fi, Exmouth xx

Must have been a good one by the number of empty bottles :p

OMG i am just back from my first Zumba class and it was such hard work but OMG it was fun!!! Definately going again, already booked next week!

You definately did better than me. I was like someone call me an ambulance by the end!

Braced for tommorows gain LOL. But you know what, i don't care, i bought a pair of jeans today in newlook in a size i have never been and never really wanted to be so am a little umm wondering if i wanna lose much more, ok i have 7.5lb left but i dont wanna lose it off my top half anymore apart from arms...
I expect its a big size though..

Breakfast
Usual

Lunch
Stirfry veg and chicken leftover
Skinny cow 4.5syns

Snack
Buttons 4 syns

Tea
Jacket pot
Beans
Cucumber

Supper
A few spring onions (no idea where that came from, just fancied them LOL)
2 Scrambled eggs
2 Apples
Mullerlight
Options drink 2 syns

I don't think i ate enough today so it all caught up with me suppertime lol

Total syns 10.5

Feeling rough today, coming down with a cold i think. Been to try on bridesmaid dresses today with best mate and i actually felt good in the one we loved :D.

Breakfast
Usual

Lunch
Simply chicken (harvester)
Chips (18syns i think?)
Salad
Sauces 3 syns

Tea
Roast parsnips
Chick pea dhal (needed some comfort food)

Supper will be
Apple
Muller light
Options 2 syns

Total syns approx 23, way over i know but it was planned and well i don't care today. Back on plan 100% tommorow.

Breakfast
Usual

11.15am Lemsip 0.5syn

Lunch
2 Quorn Cracked black peppered steaks
Cabbage
Cauliflower
Chick pea dhal

Am hoping all the spicey stuff in lunch will get rid of my cold LOL.

Snack
Skinny cow 4.5 syns

Tea
3 quorn sausages
mushrooms
Apple
A few mouthfalls of a potnoodle in a mug

Lemsip 0.5syns
Buttons 4 syns

Supper
Apple
Mullerlight
Options 2 syns

Total syns: 11.5

Last edited:
Breakfast
Usual

Lunch
Mugshot
Mushrooms

Snack
SKinny cow

Tea
2 Quorn cracked peppered steaks
Mashed swede and carrot
Buttons 4 syns

Snack
Carton of orange juice just before zumba as badly needed it. No idea on syns but i know its more than i want oops.

Supper
Mullerlight
Options 2 syns
Apple

Total syns 10.5 + oj :s

Last edited:
Back