Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

shopping

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by BaysideJ, 19 July 2009 Social URL.

1. BaysideJ

BaysideJ Starting over

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Current Weight:
    18st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.04%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    I started as a 22-24 and have just been shopping for a few new bits and pieces; I look bad with my baggies on!

Took a pile of 18's into the changing room, most fitted, some too big and one too tight:) I can't believe it! i even managed to fit into a couple of 16 tops!

I've not been in this size for years, I can't wait till I can slip into 14's. ( might be a while, got munching Quality Street and drinking lager in the sunshine today too:()

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. JoJosing

JoJosing Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st3lb
    Current Weight:
    9st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    4st4lb(30.15%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    well done you.

I love poping in to try things on only to find things dont fit! I have been big for over 10 years so I totaly understand where you are comming from. Shout it from the rooftops you are doing really well. 14's here you come!

4. byron

byron Full Member

well done its such a gr8 feelin- as my previous post- i cleared out my clothes today (n half my clothes r now gone and 2 big) not guna replace these 2 eagerly though as ive already bought enough to get me by, some 18 and some 16, it was a gr8 feeling
    well done
    laura xx

5. weemo

weemo Trying again!!!

Well done Bayside, you are doing really well hun, it won't be long to you be in the size 14's!! xx

6. DearFatty

DearFatty Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    4st6lb(28.97%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well done, its fab isnt it when you go down in sizes - I think its more encouraging than pounds sometimes.
    I am in between sizes too and it amazes how in one shop a size will fit yet in another you can't get it past your knees :)

7. squiddie

squiddie Starting Again!

Start Weight:
    27st9lb
    Current Weight:
    23st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st11lb(13.7%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Oh how fabulous, congratulations!

Natt xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.