Should i go ... or put it off until Saturday?

mazziecoupe

hello :wave_cry:

I usually have my WI at 6.30 this evening but as i've had a pretty poor week eating wise i really dont know if i should go.. there is another meeting at 10am on Saturday morning, maybe i should wait till then? weighing less in morning etc.. On the other hand maybe i should just go and face the music and take the shame to teach me never to slip again?? What do you think? :cry:

Not sure if this well help but I did the same thing once, my usual W/I is Weds evening and I couldnt make it so I went to one on the follwoing Sat morning. I got a 1.5 lb 'loss' that day, but it showed as a 1.5 lb gain the following W/I on Weds because the loss was just daily fluctuation, and I only had half a week until the next W/I which isnt much time to lose any actual weight!

I'd stick to my regular one.

I think really you should go tonight and face the music as you say. going on a different day wont change what you weigh today and as Moo85 said, saturdays WI will give you a false reading. It might not be as bad as you think!

Face the scales as usual, if you put it off tonight what's to stop you from doing the same thing on saturday. Dust last week off and start again :)

Ok .. i knew i'd get the answer i needed on here - thank you guys!

you never know i might have sts .. doubtful but stranger things have happened

I'll report back this evening once i've been :break_diet:

You know it's the right thing to do babe.

No matter the result, you're still fabulous and we're all here for you!! xoxo

I think you should go tonight and get back on track, if you wait until saturday you might be naughty again and not want to go then either and before you know it your off the wagon!

I've definitely lost when I've been naughty! You never know whats going to happen! I almost didn't go week before last as I was sure I'd have gained but I lost 0.5lb - total fluke but going that week really got me motivated again and I lost 4.5lb at my next weigh in!

So in short, go!

I will , i'll go and face it like a man (well a woman but you get my drift!) ! I won't complain if i have put on and i'll get my head straight to focus all of next week even though we're moving house :(:confused:

I will , i'll go and face it like a man (well a woman but you get my drift!) ! I won't complain if i have put on and i'll get my head straight to focus all of next week even though we're moving house :(:confused:

Good Girl :p

Oh how exciting! You'll be so busy with the house move you'll burn loads of calories!

Just make sure you have a quick break to eat something as I know we went all day with nothing when we moved last year and felt rubbish! It's difficult when you move but you can only do your best - good luck!

Good Girl :p

Oh how exciting! You'll be so busy with the house move you'll burn loads of calories!

Just make sure you have a quick break to eat something as I know we went all day with nothing when we moved last year and felt rubbish! It's difficult when you move but you can only do your best - good luck!

I'm dreading the inevidable "too tired to cook lets get takeaway" idea my OH will come up with! :D

I've just noticed your avatar Cherry... Eric Northman is my god and i shall follow him where ever he would lead me... what a man ey!! :D

You've made the right choice. I went to WI thinking I was going to gain this week, but I didn't, I maintained. Let us know how it goes.

I managed to not get takeout when I moved into this place a few months ago. The night before I cooked a lovely pasta and veggie sausage dish and brought it with me in tupperware. If you don't feel like doing that, get yourself a pack of flavoured couscous. All you need to do is add some water and leave it for 5 minutes, maybe get something you can put in the oven to go with it.

I'm in the same boat as you...I've not had a good week and have my WI tonight but the best thing to do is go and face the music then you can draw a line under the week and start afresh tomorrow. I know all too familiarly that the longer you put it off the harder it is to get back on track. Well done for deciding to go along, and here's hoping we both do better than expected!! :cross: Good luck hun x

Thanks for all the encouragement, i've just had my lunch a lovely Roast Chicken mugshot (free!) and i'm off for a swim after work to relax myself before the WI xx

I'm dreading the inevidable "too tired to cook lets get takeaway" idea my OH will come up with! :D

I've just noticed your avatar Cherry... Eric Northman is my god and i shall follow him where ever he would lead me... what a man ey!! :D

Well thats what we did :p but I 'm not going to encourage you ;)

:D He's just scrummy isn't he? *sigh* I loves him!

Well thats what we did :p but I 'm not going to encourage you ;)

:D He's just scrummy isn't he? *sigh* I loves him!

Oh he's a peach, i got too impatient waiting for 3rd series to start over here so i downloaded it and perved over him for 12 full, dreamy, gorgeous, sexual episodes :D

Back