shouldnt but would (not cd related obv!)

How could I have forgotten Ray - the lovely lovely Ray....

DEFINTELY.....

I've read the whole thread & you lot are the weirdest bunch I've ever come across.
Nat you are the queen weirdie...George bush.....with or with out a 'w'? not that it makes any odds really. Reckon you're just trying to see who gags first.

how rude
LOL
i stand by my weirdness:queen:

But Boris Johnson :eek::whistle: ME THINKS THE CROWN SHOULD JOINTLY BE YOURS THERE JANE !!!!:queen:

how rude
LOL
i stand by my weirdness:queen:

But Boris Johnson :eek::whistle: ME THINKS THE CROWN SHOULD JOINTLY BE YOURS THERE JANE !!!!:queen:

Hmm sorry Nat but I think it's a three-way tie at the top:

Nat - for her George Bush entry
Jane - for her Boris Johnson entry
ArcticMonkeys - for her Bruce Forsyth entry

Well, at least that's put me off my food this morning :p

i gotta stick up for richard hammond here... i looked him up cos i didnt know who he was then realised its the top gear blokey. hes cute and hes 5ft 7 so he isnt that short! mind u...im 5ft 0 lol.

nat....is there anyone under the age of 96 or sporting their own nashers that u fancy?? :p

Hi

Every woman should repond to this thread, its a variation of that wonderful game when drunk "s**g one, marry one, throw one off a cliff". Here's my contribution.

Sir Digby Jones - BBC NEWS | England | West Midlands | Government post for Digby Jones
(its a power thing I'm afraid)

Ian Botham - since childhood
Simon Cowell - goes without saying
Sir Bob Geldof - again childhood
Bryan Ferry - smouldering
Jeremy Clarkson - I agree, there's something.

Sara

I've just sat here sniggering for the last 10 minutes reading these posts. Colleagues think i'm typing up invoices :D

Nat - Got to agree with you about George W Bush....yummy! I think it's all that power, and that sexy little laugh :p

Here's my list:

Tony Blair (please don't laugh, it's a 10 year crush!)
George W Bush
Duncan Bannatyne (Dragons Den)
Peter Jones (Dragons Den)
Tony Soprano
Richard Farleigh (Dragons Den)

I think I have a problem. It seems I lust after big powerful men...what does that mean? Psychologists would have a field day reading this forum!

Had a dirty dream about Tony Soprano few months ago. Won't go into detail as i'm meant to be working, but I woke up and couldn't concentrate all day. It was so vivid, and exciting (omg, i'm blushing!!!)

Love Lou xxx

...a match mde in heaven then....but oh!...I'm sure i read only a page or so back that you were loyal to Johnny & only johnny. Perhaps you thought if you popped young Hammond in your pocket he wouldn't notice.

Oh yes, I'm loyal to Johnny, but my eyes can wander towards any fit bloke lol.;):D I'd definitely like to pop the Hamster into my pocket!;)

I have laughed and laughed at the choices. I'm wondering

now whether CD has an effect on peoples brains lol.

It seems to have that effect doesn't it Scarlet? :D

Can't resist now can I. First two that come to mind have to be:-

Ray Winstone - anytime, any place, any where and any how!!!

Oooh! Big cuddly teddy bear Ray! I'd forgotten about him! Love love love him!:D:D

Ross Kemp - OH YES!!!

Ditto ;)

I feel all left out I keep racking my brain for men that might not appeal to others but havent come up with anyone yet .... Im going to scour the net later see who I can find .. lol ... when other half asks what Im doing hes going to wonder what the hells going on when I tell him "Im looking for men that I would **** that arent exactly yummy"

I'll post when I have some men.

nat....is there anyone under the age of 96 or sporting their own nashers that u fancy?? :p

:rotflmao:LOL

Hi

Every woman should repond to this thread, its a variation of that wonderful game when drunk "s**g one, marry one, throw one off a cliff". Here's my contribution.

Sir Digby Jones - BBC NEWS | England | West Midlands | Government post for Digby Jones
(its a power thing I'm afraid)

Ian Botham - since childhood
Simon Cowell - goes without saying
Sir Bob Geldof - again childhood
Bryan Ferry - smouldering
Jeremy Clarkson - I agree, there's something.

Sara

Ah yes, forgotten the lovely Bob Geldof. About 100 years when I was in my late teens I went to see the Boomtown Rats in Cardiff, we were right at the front and during a song Bob (as I like to call him :p) came over, looked right at me and give the biggest smile and wink - ooh I came over all uneccessary :D

Which has reminded me of another 80's pop star I had the biggest crush on, Midge Ure, even with those silly pointy sideburns :D

I feel all left out I keep racking my brain for men that might not appeal to others but havent come up with anyone yet .... Im going to scour the net later see who I can find .. lol ... when other half asks what Im doing hes going to wonder what the hells going on when I tell him "Im looking for men that I would **** that arent exactly yummy"

I'll post when I have some men.

Worzel Gummidge
Stephen Hendry
Mark LaMar
Fred Dineage
Jimmy Cricket
Lionel Blair
Anthony Worral Thompson
Louis Walsh
Piers Morgan
Prince Charles/William/Harry
Darren Day
Paul Ross

They any good for you? lol

Actually I used to have a crush on John Pertwee when he played Dr Who - I was only about 9 at the time!:eek:

Oooooh Ive just reminised back to my teens .. lol and have some guys who I liked back then and I still would now!! lol

Dexter Fletcher .... (Spike in Press Gang & now in hotel babylon)

Rik Mayall .... (the comedian .. pass as to why)

Ive got some more Im sure ... will have to add them later .. lol

Marilyn Manson for me, and oh as someone's already posted, Alan Rickman in Robin Hood-Prince of Thieves. My 80's hero was Gary Numan! I seem to have something for men in makeup!:rolleyes:

Oh I forgot to say Daniel Craig (the new James Bond) or is he too fit to be on the list...?

Got my hubby helping me to think now lol

Glen Murphy - Fireman George in London's Burning(showing my age now) lol

Jack Nicholson

Chris Horseman - check out web site for Welsh Rugby Squad lol

Tony Hadley (Spandau Ballet)

Will be back with more later

Scarlet

xxx

here when im drunk in plymouth dont let me near any oap homes eh !!!!:eek::eek:

I've just sat here sniggering for the last 10 minutes reading these posts. Colleagues think i'm typing up invoices :D

Nat - Got to agree with you about George W Bush....yummy! I think it's all that power, and that sexy little laugh

Love Lou xxx
quite right too, for me its the cowboy boots:p

:rotflmao:LOL

Ah yes, forgotten the lovely Bob Geldof. About 100 years when I was in my late teens I went to see the Boomtown Rats in Cardiff, we were right at the front and during a song Bob (as I like to call him :p) came over, looked right at me and give the biggest smile and wink - ooh I came over all uneccessary :D
:D

well i dont know what your laughing at Dottster!!!!
blummin bob geldoff is far from lovely :eek::D:p:cool:

I use to like Rik Astley when I was 5. Still have a thing for him now haha x

Back