shouldnt but would (not cd related obv!)

u dont happen to go to bingo halls checking out the men...do u nat?

Chris evans
gary sinise (csi new york)
Mandy patinkin (criminal minds-jason gideon)
alan davies (QI)
mick hucknall ( he would have to be singing though)
ali campbell (again singing)
rik mayall (new statesman era)
seal (singing or not lol )
ali mcoist

I really need to stop now or i will be here all night !

xxx

Gordon Ramsey
Jean Christophe Novelli :drool:

Come to think of it... maybe it's just because they make yummy food! Hmmmmmm.......:confused:

Mick Hucknall - of course, with you on that one - he's got sex appeal on stage...

Hmm sorry Nat but I think it's a three-way tie at the top:

Nat - for her George Bush entry
Jane - for her Boris Johnson entry
ArcticMonkeys - for her Bruce Forsyth entry

Well, at least that's put me off my food this morning :p

Take exception to having my plummy-chummy at the top of the weird list alongside the man-with-no-brain & a slim grasp of english & another with a catch phrase for every week of the year & a nonogenarian to boot!

My man is broad, meaty & delightfully tousled, has a brain the size of a planet & a voice to make chocolate melt.
Ok he's a philanderer, so, it just means I've got a chance!

I once the hots for Robbie Coltrane????

Now its Alan Rickman and if I were 20 years (or more !!) younger it would def be Daniel Radcliffe (dirty old woman here!!!). Not that I have a Harry Potter fixation you understand!!

I've always had a thing for Boris Becker! Whats that all about????:confused::confused::eek:

Think he reminds me of the boy who lived next door to me when i was growing up, who i had a soft spot for!

Take exception to having my plummy-chummy at the top of the weird list alongside the man-with-no-brain & a slim grasp of english & another with a catch phrase for every week of the year & a nonogenarian to boot!

My man is broad, meaty & delightfully tousled, has a brain the size of a planet & a voice to make chocolate melt.
Ok he's a philanderer, so, it just means I've got a chance!

LOL Jane, you put up a good arguement :D

I once the hots for Robbie Coltrane????

Now there is something about Robbie Coltrane, I loved him when he was in Cracker, so I kinda know where you're coming from there :p

Now its Alan Rickman and if I were 20 years (or more !!) younger it would def be Daniel Radcliffe (dirty old woman here!!!). Not that I have a Harry Potter fixation you understand!!

Oh Daniel Radcliffe is just gorgeous, and yes I too am old enough to be him mother - plus he's such a nice grounded lad, oh he's just lovely

I've always had a thing for Boris Becker! Whats that all about????:confused::confused::eek:

Think he reminds me of the boy who lived next door to me when i was growing up, who i had a soft spot for!

Ooh Bex, I loved Boris Becker too, forgotten about him, mind you what a bod & he was a naughty boy too (alway helps :p)

Robbie Coltrane when he was in Cracker
the man from from Grand Designs its that voice
Will YOUNG !!!!

Mick Hucknall - of course, with you on that one - he's got sex appeal on stage...

:sign0137:

Boris Becker? How could you? :eek:

Well it's got to be Homer Simpson....:D:D:D

Hmm sorry Nat but I think it's a three-way tie at the top:

Nat - for her George Bush entry
Jane - for her Boris Johnson entry
ArcticMonkeys - for her Bruce Forsyth entry

Well, at least that's put me off my food this morning :p

Right chaps - if the survival of the human race depended on mating with one of the 3 above - which would it be and why?!?!? Think I'd be fighting with Jane over Boris Johnson (but not too hard in case I won!) - at least he's quite funny....

George Bush is living proof that Snow White and Dopey had a Love Child ...... and if he didn't wax I'm sure he'd be a Mono-brow......... could boke at the thought :) And Bruce Forsyth - verging on necrophilia!

George Bush is living proof that Snow White and Dopey had a Love Child ...... and if he didn't wax I'm sure he'd be a Mono-brow......... could boke at the thought :) And Bruce Forsyth - verging on necrophilia!

:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

PS John Nettles ( Bergerac, Midsomer murders) :drool:

I once the hots for Robbie Coltrane????Now its Alan Rickman and if I were 20 years (or more !!) younger it would def be Daniel Radcliffe (dirty old woman here!!!). Not that I have a Harry Potter fixation you understand!!

I have had a bit of a crush on Rupert Grint (Ron in HP movies) ever since the Goblet of Fire was released - he is a tad young but whats ten years here or there - especially when it is only in my dreams lol.

Also if you have ever seen Baz Luhrmans (sp?) Romeo and Juliet - Pete Postlethwaite plays the vicar (hawaian shirt and super cool full back tattoo) - in character I would totally have him :p

Back