shouldnt but would (not cd related obv!)

Dont hate me but saw a pic of Tony Blair in his 1997 campaign for election and thought "mmmmmmmmmm" once. Not anymore tho gals! On the topic of men in power, how about Bill Clinton and Paddy Pantsdown.
Gawd I am soooooooooooooooo wrong

lol...what an unbleieveaBLY

Jeff Goldblum! Yummm!!

lisa_marie3.jpg

you know i quite agree with you, don't know why but there is something about him???????

I think with Steve Tyler, it's the twinkle in his eyes and the lips. With Joe it's the 'quietness' of him, even though I know he's not as they were known as the Toxic Twins for long enough!:D

Anthony Kiedis from Red Hot chilli Peppers, Ummm nice. but why? But if the human race was at risk, i would....lol xxx

Hmmm, I've just thought of John Frusciante! Niiiice! ;)

Hmmm, I've just thought of John Frusciante! Niiiice! ;)

Oh I am with Mrs Depp - John Frusciante is sooooo gorgeous.

However - I would not put him in the "wouldn't but shouldn't category - I would put him in the "would if I could" :D !!!!!!!!

Slash...yes, definitely! He's got that dirty rocker look to him.

Sorry to be crude (;)) but the pic of Jeff Goldblum, are they sat near the sea or is he just really excited????

Alan Sugar anyone????? I wouldn't say no :D

Lou xxx

Oh I am with Mrs Depp - John Frusciante is sooooo gorgeous.

However - I would not put him in the "wouldn't but shouldn't category - I would put him in the "would if I could" :D !!!!!!!!

Hmmm definitely would if I could too Ruth!;):D

Slash...yes, definitely! He's got that dirty rocker look to him.

I've always had a soft spot for dirty rockers! hehe!;);)

Sorry to be crude (;)) but the pic of Jeff Goldblum, are they sat near the sea or is he just really excited????

Twinkly eyed and funny too! Pity about that beach pic though! :eek:

Alan Sugar anyone????? I wouldn't say no :D

Lou xxx

Heres mine:

David Tennant (me makes me all gooey - its the eyes)
Richard Hammond (its the eyes again)
Alan Rickman (have you seen the Texas video - gawwwd!)
Hugh Laurie (bad boy House )
Derren Brown (that man is just sexy)
Jeremy Irons (the voice)
Charles Dance (dunno - but he does it for me)
Gordon Ramsey (ugly as hell but very sexy)
Steve Tyler from aerosmith (that is a sexy mouth)
James Nesbitt (have you seen Jekell - god he is fit in that!)

I am sure that's plenty for now - but there is always more.
drooool
xx

John Travolta ...... pity about the weird religion thing that puts me off a bit! (Isn't he a scientologist?) And firmly in the "would if I could" category is the dark haired bloke off Lost - the doctor one .......

Attachments

• lost_matthew_fox_100406_xlg.jpg
    lost_matthew_fox_100406_xlg.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 69
John Travolta has definately got lovely with age. he was awful in his grease days. and yes...he is a scientologist. still...it wouldnt be stimulating conversation about religion i would be tackling with him....

John Travolta ...... pity about the weird religion thing that puts me off a bit! (Isn't he a scientologist?) And firmly in the "would if I could" category is the dark haired bloke off Lost - the doctor one .......

Aw sorry Mrs P, that bloke off Lost is way too gorgeous for this thread! lol They're supposed to be people with 'unusual' looks. :D

079.jpg

I've always had a real "thing" for timothy Hutton ever since i saw his film "Turk 182" years and years ago. he played a fireman in it and im sure the uniform had a lot to do with it lol

Back