ProPoints SIMPLY FILLING DIARY ... So close to goal ......

*Claire-Bear* said:
hi .. ive still got tonight n tomo .. then thats 7 of 7 done .......... hard coreeeee xx

Star banana :-D x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hope u are well :D x

Hi ladies trying my hardest to fit into normal life but I'm struggling on the sleep side .. Wide awake at like 7am two days on the trot now grrrr good job I've two weeks off :)

I booked for me n Matthew to go to Tenerife next may ... That'll be something to look forward to after our amazing trip to Mexico is over :) it was only 600 for us both in 4 star hotel :) .. I think ile start pre bookin all me holidays now as last minute seems to cost more somehow n you don't get the best choice of hotels n flights

Diets going well, I'm still stuck on my 129lb plateau tho grrr ...

Hope your all well xxxxxxxx

Oh n mfp is a baaaaad place for eating disorders .. I had to delete this youngen who was posting every min about how she was doin this abc diet ... Asking ppl their goal weights (most only 80lbs) and asking ppl for their support to help her fast for 24 hours !!!!!! It was enfutiaring me that she was so proud about it all !!!!! Anorexia is nothing to do with wanting to be thin, it's all to do with that element of control .. And it just happens to be controlling wat goes in your mouth .. Being thin just is like a reward knowing your achieving that control .. This youngen had no idea ... And you wouldn't be telling everyone what your doing ... Eating disorders are kept very secret by the person xx

Hi ladies trying my hardest to fit into normal life but I'm struggling on the sleep side .. Wide awake at like 7am two days on the trot now grrrr good job I've two weeks off :)

I booked for me n Matthew to go to Tenerife next may ... That'll be something to look forward to after our amazing trip to Mexico is over :) it was only 600 for us both in 4 star hotel :) .. I think ile start pre bookin all me holidays now as last minute seems to cost more somehow n you don't get the best choice of hotels n flights

129lb obviously suits you hunnie.. You've done amazingly well... not long til you BIG DAYYYYY..... Nerves mounting? Or are the nerves for the hen getting in the way? lol
Holiday sounds just what you'll need after the come down of the whole wedding/honeymoon... Fair play..

Oh n mfp is a baaaaad place for eating disorders .. I had to delete this youngen who was posting every min about how she was doin this abc diet ... Asking ppl their goal weights (most only 80lbs) and asking ppl for their support to help her fast for 24 hours !!!!!! It was enfutiaring me that she was so proud about it all !!!!! Anorexia is nothing to do with wanting to be thin, it's all to do with that element of control .. And it just happens to be controlling wat goes in your mouth .. Being thin just is like a reward knowing your achieving that control .. This youngen had no idea ... And you wouldn't be telling everyone what your doing ... Eating disorders are kept very secret by the person xx
Yea Its very bad for the eating disorders... Awful what these people are doing to themselves n not realising how they're putting their lives at risk.. I suppose they have the "it'll never happen to me" attitude or maybe they just don't see that they're harming themselves..
I know its hard for you but try not get upset over it.. xx

Silly girl Claire ..... She sounds like attention seeking as as you said they normally are secretive ..!!!!
My CC and low GI/GL going well ... Apart from the few choc fingers on the nursing station last night :-(
Well done to you xxxxxxx

I find it quite disturbing for ED, I think it's a lot of Americans and they go on about cutting and purging. Like you say it's constant updates from them, I think more of my 'friends' on there have an ED than those who don't. It's wrong and I don't really believe it, I think it may be attention seeking and trying to outdo each other. I've always believed a real ED is a very secretive thing. Correct me if I'm wrong though. It worries me tbh I'm gonna start deleting them.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I find it quite disturbing for ED, I think it's a lot of Americans and they go on about cutting and purging. Like you say it's constant updates from them, I think more of my 'friends' on there have an ED than those who don't. It's wrong and I don't really believe it, I think it may be attention seeking and trying to outdo each other. I've always believed a real ED is a very secretive thing. Correct me if I'm wrong though. It worries me tbh I'm gonna start deleting them.

Yes Tracy I was thinking the same thing.. Its far too "out there" isn't it?!
But then again, there was a documentary on a couple of years back for "bebo type" sites for these girls (and boys) to go on and post their "progress" pix n get tips etc.. Pro-anna sites I think they're called...

Yes Tracy I was thinking the same thing.. Its far too "out there" isn't it?!
But then again, there was a documentary on a couple of years back for "bebo type" sites for these girls (and boys) to go on and post their "progress" pix n get tips etc.. Pro-anna sites I think they're called...

Omg Frances, i went on one the other day .. it was one that just slagged off famous ppl ... some A-M-A zing CELEB who had a gaaaaaaawjus body with curves, they called her fat n stuff ... and i just thort ... OH AYE, i can guarantee that atleast 95% of men wouldnt say no that bod over a rack of ribs !!!!

Frances, nervous about bloody everythin ... HAHA !!!!

Tracy, usually a person with an eating disorder doesnt even no they have one themself so yep your right ! i refused to believe i had one til i entered the eating disorder unit .. even one of the really skinny girls already there said to me, WOW, your thin and i thought OH AYE!!

I find it so sad to hear about you Claire. I also find it difficult to believe too coz your so passionate about food, like me. I obviously don't understand eating diss orders which is pretty ignorant of me really. I've always thought is a kind of self punishment and I don't 'get' how people can think they look nice when they are all bones. Are you totally better now?

I find it so sad to hear about you Claire. I also find it difficult to believe too coz your so passionate about food, like me. I obviously don't understand eating diss orders which is pretty ignorant of me really. I've always thought is a kind of self punishment and I don't 'get' how people can think they look nice when they are all bones. Are you totally better now?

Oh its a HORRIBLE illness Tracy ... ile never be fully better, ile always have to do a diet or ile panic n end up back where i started, at the moment mfp tells me how many cals im allowed to eat, if i didnt do that i would most likely undereat and be really unhealthy eating the wrong foods! the yr before i started ww, id put on a lot of weight because id eat like a slice of toast for breakfast, a slice of toast for dinner and soup for tea n maybe binge on crap ..... now i eat the vitamins, fibre n fat i need .. so im loosing weight but in a healthy way ......... anorexia (what i had) was pretty much self harm without realising it ... most girls will say they have an eating disorder but in reality they dont but will most likely end up with one from the unhealthy attitude they create around food! i wish id never got an ED ... id be so much more happier now ...... xx

It's sad to hear about your ED hon. But also very interesting to me how psychological it all is. My sister was anorexic... Luckily it never got as bad as it could have. She was around 7st at her lightest and had it in her head that she should be around the 6st mark. She is healthier now but says that it never goes away and she panicks even if she puts on a couple of pound. She is still underweight and very slim but I keep an eye on her.

I'm more of a secret eater... I binge on food. A lot of food. I used to think "oh no I should make myself sick" but luckily I never had the nerve. Think you showed me a pic of you when you'd gotten really thin before... Scary stuff xx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

I sometimes feel awful when I've eaten rubbish and think about making myself sick but I never have and won't. I just think constantly about food after breakfast I think what can I have for lunch after lunch I think about what I can snack on and then have for dinner it's like I'm obsessed.

*Claire-Bear* said:

I wish I was stuck on 129! I am stuck between 9.8-9.10! I did get to 9.6 but it didn't last long :( holiday sounds fab I can't wait to be able to go away. Glad wedding plans all ok Hun your doing really well! I think that weight suits you by your pics I can't see anything wrong but I know it's how we feel, I ten to stay off mfp and only on the app as there are some strange people on there and ride comments

I'm stuck at 9,12...... So your both lucky ..!!!! I

Your all lucky I'm stuck at 11 stone ish (not weighing) and have been since Christmas so quit ya moaning:)

I did get into next size 12 jeans though:)

Back