ProPoints SIMPLY FILLING DIARY ... So close to goal ......

Thanks Anna, yeah i did suspect somethin was goin on coz im pretty sure if most ppl ate what i did along with exercise and my job .. they'd be stick thin by now ... hehe xxxxx

I am under active thyroid too ... Have been fur 12 years .... Am losing weight hun but bloody slowly ..!!! you will feel better in a couple months when all regulated :)
One of our docs at work said I was slim fur an under active thyroid lol ..!! Scrubs hide a lot ..!! But seriously you will lose weight if you stick to the plan x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

linski24 said:
I am under active thyroid too ... Have been fur 12 years .... Am losing weight hun but bloody slowly ..!!! you will feel better in a couple months when all regulated :)
One of our docs at work said I was slim fur an under active thyroid lol ..!! Scrubs hide a lot ..!! But seriously you will lose weight if you stick to the plan x

Its nice to speak to someone who knows how I feel .... God im sooo tired all the time .... But im pretty sure its all psychological now my head nos I have it lol xxxxx

Todays diary ... SIMPLY FILLING !!

Breakfast
2 x crumpets with 1 laffin cow cheese

Dinner
Ham sandwich made with 2x ww bread and 2 slices of ham and cucumber
french fries (2)

Tea
Homemade chicken stew (chicken, oxo, onions, carrots, new potatoes and peas) IT WAS GOOOOORGEOUS !!

Okie dokie ...

well, it would be ideal if you had a slow cooker? it makes it sooo much nicer .. if not ..

get a oven proof dish, throw in some chicken, chopped onions, carrots, potatoes and 2 chicken oxo crumbled over it all ..... maybe a veggie oxo too for extra flavour ...... 100mls water ... then leave for a couple of hours in the oven on a low heat ......... once done, thicken it up with a touch of flour ....... Its sooooo lovely, good stodge for winter time xxxx

We were bought ours last xmas, i didnt use it for months but now i use it like all the time, its so easy to throw in some bits and its cooked for when i get home from work ...... you can literally cook anythin .... i cooked our xmas turkey in it then made a gravy out the juices .......... its a life saver ! and u can buy them for a tenner these days !! Swartz do a 'slow cooker' range .. the chicken curry is yuuuum !! xxxxx

yEP, Its totally fine .... you leave on the 'low' setting so its just warming the food ......... rem, they wouldnt make em if they werent safe ... bless ya ...... hehe !!! xxxxxxxx

Okie dokie ...

well, it would be ideal if you had a slow cooker? it makes it sooo much nicer .. if not ..

get a oven proof dish, throw in some chicken, chopped onions, carrots, potatoes and 2 chicken oxo crumbled over it all ..... maybe a veggie oxo too for extra flavour ...... 100mls water ... then leave for a couple of hours in the oven on a low heat ......... once done, thicken it up with a touch of flour ....... Its sooooo lovely, good stodge for winter time xxxx

PS.. To cook in the oven.. Do I par-boil the carrots n potatoes r just bung 'em in the oven??

Straight in the oven, the bit of water will help boil em xxxx

yEP, Its totally fine .... you leave on the 'low' setting so its just warming the food ......... rem, they wouldnt make em if they werent safe ... bless ya ...... hehe !!! xxxxxxxx
I know.. I'm a pure panicker.. I must check the heater's unplugged 4 times before I leave the house in the morning!!! (we dont have heating in the house so i'v an electric rad in my room)

Sorry.. 100 q's... so if I throw all my ingredients into it, put it on low n go off to work.. When I get home it'll be cooked?? I just turn it up to make it hot??

Yep, a slow cooker will cook it throughout the day ..... so on high heat itll take approx 5-6 hours, on a low heat maybe 8-10 hours .... itll already be piping hot as theres a lid so all youll need to do is serve and eat xxx

*Claire-Bear* said:
Yep, a slow cooker will cook it throughout the day ..... so on high heat itll take approx 5-6 hours, on a low heat maybe 8-10 hours .... itll already be piping hot as theres a lid so all youll need to do is serve and eat xxx

How hav I lived without one of these!!??!!!
u do kno u'll b hounded for recipes n tips when i get it lol

Ask away ... They are life savers xxxxxx

France's you need one in your life, I reckon mine gets used 2-3 times weekly. The schwartz slow cooker range is awesome, we had the sausage casserole tonight and the curry on Tuesday

xxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

*Claire-Bear* said:

That sounds brilliant !!! What make have you got ???do they all do the same ?? I think they sound brilliant !! Would live to have dinner on before I get kids to school and then still go out and do my bits :)

Junkinthetrunk said:
That sounds brilliant !!! What make have you got ???do they all do the same ?? I think they sound brilliant !! Would live to have dinner on before I get kids to school and then still go out and do my bits :)

Ours is from tesco ..... But you can get bigger ones if you shop around ... They aren't alot of money ... Sooo worth it xxx

Mrsm79 said:
France's you need one in your life, I reckon mine gets used 2-3 times weekly. The schwartz slow cooker range is awesome, we had the sausage casserole tonight and the curry on Tuesday

xxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I loooooove the curry one xxxxxx

Back