ProPoints SIMPLY FILLING DIARY ... So close to goal ......

I feel like I'm been deprived now ladies I love curry and this sounds brilliant !!! It's called a slow cooker ?? Is that all I need to check or is there anything else it needs to do ??

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Junkinthetrunk said:
I feel like I'm been deprived now ladies I love curry and this sounds brilliant !!! It's called a slow cooker ?? Is that all I need to check or is there anything else it needs to do ??

Nope. Jus a slow cooker :). Argos here have them from like EUR15....... Think I'll get a cheap ass one. See if I use it n how often n if it worth investing in :)

Dubchick81 said:
Nope. Jus a slow cooker :). Argos here have them from like EUR15....... Think I'll get a cheap ass one. See if I use it n how often n if it worth investing in :)

Good idea gonna check now and try reserve a cheap one to see cause I have a few "must have " electric cooking items in press that I have never used !! So will give this a try ;-) it sounds like a " lazy chief " utensil so that's right up my alley

Good idea gonna check now and try reserve a cheap one to see cause I have a few "must have " electric cooking items in press that I have never used !! So will give this a try ;-) it sounds like a " lazy chief " utensil so that's right up my alley

Gona do the very same.. Sales in slow cookers will hit a high this week thanks to Claire ha ha..

Wooohoooo! I should get 'slow cooker' commission xxxxx

Hahahaha, id make a mint xxxxx

Hi claire
Sorry to hear about ur thyroid prob, bein tired with ur job must b awful hun x hope ur meds help, my mum has same prob.

Now onto Slow cookers, i have one it was a free gift wen i referred a friend to my gym lol x but still not used it, i must get to grips with the settings, will defo use it next wk, all ur ideas sound fab, never even thought of a curry x ur a slow cooker advisor hun x ta x

Forgot to ask, how r ur wedding plans going?
X

I am gonna get a slow cooker, if nothing else but to make your curry. I think I'd be the same as Francis and be scared to leave it on while out, but I know thats what they are for. It would be brill to put the dinner on in the morning when I'm busiest anyway and have it ready for the evening. Going to pennys today anyway so might look in argos while up there, or tesco! Oh excited now. Claire might be worth your while to start a thread in the recipy section for slow cooker recipies, seen as we'll all be hounding you otherwise hehe

Ok ladies, will do one later (stuck in work til 9) slow cookers ROCK!

Liz .. Thanks for your kind words ..... My wedding plans are going fabulously ta, theres only 7 months to go ... Eeeeeeek! Xxxxx

MrsLmc said:
I am gonna get a slow cooker, if nothing else but to make your curry. I think I'd be the same as Francis and be scared to leave it on while out, but I know thats what they are for. It would be brill to put the dinner on in the morning when I'm busiest anyway and have it ready for the evening. Going to pennys today anyway so might look in argos while up there, or tesco! Oh excited now. Claire might be worth your while to start a thread in the recipy section for slow cooker recipies, seen as we'll all be hounding you otherwise hehe

Be fab for busy mummies =) xxxxx

*Claire-Bear* said:
Liz .. Thanks for your kind words ..... My wedding plans are going fabulously ta, theres only 7 months to go ... Eeeeeeek! Xxxxx

Aw glad things r goin well hun x i lovez weddings! my step son just got married it was a fabulous day! I was one of wedding planners so if u want to chat wedding ideas am ur gal! X ;-)

Heres a few wedding pics x

Bride n groom
image-4265068939.jpg

Table
image-560784437.jpg

X

My sister is getting married in september in malta. She's super thin and gorgeous. I'm gonna look like an ugly hippo, seriously! Feeling a bit depressed about the thoughts of it.
Slow cookers sound great. Must look out for one! X

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

MrsLmc said:
I'm bridesmaid for my sister now at the end of March, can't wait to get pampered, hair done, make up done and a lovely dress wohooo.

You will make a beautiful bride Claire!!

You're the opposite of me. I'm absolutely dreading it but then I've social anxiety so these situations are very hard for me. No amount of make up or hair done will make this look good around the stunners in malta! :( hoping I'll be thinner by then at least!

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Back