ProPoints SIMPLY FILLING DIARY ... So close to goal ......

*Claire-Bear* said:
Well im actually keeping my weigh day to a saturday, i only went today so i can keep my online membership a teeny bit longer til i get the hang of stuff ............. heheeeee ;) saturdays are way better than mid week, im far too busy to be worrying about starving myself til 6pm haha xxxx

Good idea:)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

A few people have mentioned a gain when starting a new plan cos your bodys getting used to the change - Definitely give it another week and see if you've lost by then!

Thanks honey, im guna soldier on ;)

Thought id share my breakfast with you today ......

Grated cheddar on a wholemeal roll with a sprinkle of Worcestershire Sauce .. with a grilled tomato

Then

Strawberries, raspberries & grapes with canderel :cool:

Attachments

• 2012-03-08 12.05.59.jpg
    2012-03-08 12.05.59.jpg
    440.1 KB · Views: 84
  • 2012-03-08 12.22.36.jpg
    2012-03-08 12.22.36.jpg
    506.9 KB · Views: 91
Went to the gym at quarter past 8 tonight ... how sad am i ? was there til 10pm :eek: burnt 500 cals tho ... so i guess it was worth it .... hehe :p and my jacket spud, beans n salad tasted AMAZINGGGGG afterwards ... :p

x_Champagne_Supernova_x said:
Thats not sad, thats legendary! I never lasted more than 3 days at the gym!

Hehe, ahh the gym rocks ... Im quite addicted xxxxxxx

Ooooooh, just noticed the date .... I get married 5 months today ....... Xxxxxxx

*Claire-Bear* said:
Hehe, ahh the gym rocks ... Im quite addicted xxxxxxx

I'm addicted to the gym too, I never wanna leave. I've been every day this week and burnt off at least 400 cals each time. Sounds excessive but it literally leaves me buzzing and in a better mood for the rest of the day.

5 months will fly, doesn't seem that long ago you set the date. Are you all sorted and organised?:)

I'm addicted to the gym too, I never wanna leave. I've been every day this week and burnt off at least 400 cals each time. Sounds excessive but it literally leaves me buzzing and in a better mood for the rest of the day.

5 months will fly, doesn't seem that long ago you set the date. Are you all sorted and organised?:)

Hehee, i set myself a goal of 500cals each time ... ive been twice this week ... plus ive done netball ..... im guna aim for sunday too .... whats your fave things to go on? (listen to me making it sound like a playground lol ) i love the thing u walk on and it says how many flights of stairs youve walked the most .. on there i can burn 20 calories a minute ... its hard core but i think in 20minutes i burnt 250 cals :eek: .....

were almost set, needs mens suits, invitations, favours .. its all the little bits ... oh and to pay off the balances :rolleyes::rolleyes::eek:

My little countdown keepsake :p

Attachments

• 2012-03-09 12.03.56.jpg
    2012-03-09 12.03.56.jpg
    377.3 KB · Views: 67
*Claire-Bear* said:
Hehee, i set myself a goal of 500cals each time ... ive been twice this week ... plus ive done netball ..... im guna aim for sunday too .... whats your fave things to go on? (listen to me making it sound like a playground lol ) i love the thing u walk on and it says how many flights of stairs youve walked the most .. on there i can burn 20 calories a minute ... its hard core but i think in 20minutes i burnt 250 cals :eek: .....

were almost set, needs mens suits, invitations, favours .. its all the little bits ... oh and to pay off the balances :rolleyes::rolleyes::eek:

I love the elliptical trainer, I did 45 minutes on there yesterday, it's cool coz there's loads of tv's so I just plug my headphones in and watch Jeremy Kyle, this morning, corrie etc. those stepping things kill me, however there are some new ones in my gym so the impact might not be too bad I've not been brave enough to try it yet, have you used a cross ramp before that caned me today?

No too much weddingy stuff to do then? You better hurry with the invites tho I promise you it'll come round really quickly:)

I love the elliptical trainer, I did 45 minutes on there yesterday, it's cool coz there's loads of tv's so I just plug my headphones in and watch Jeremy Kyle, this morning, corrie etc. those stepping things kill me, however there are some new ones in my gym so the impact might not be too bad I've not been brave enough to try it yet, have you used a cross ramp before that caned me today?

No too much weddingy stuff to do then? You better hurry with the invites tho I promise you it'll come round really quickly:)

Ive seen some lovely hand made invitations on ebay ...... so just need to buy em and itll prob take a month to get em ... were guna hand out in May so itll give people 3 months to get emselves sorted ... woop!

No ive practically sorted everything :rolleyes: ... Just the little bits now .... :D

Im only in a small gym, which is across the road from my house too (costs me £13 a month) so i dont think it has as much as yours will ...... im usually happy with a cross trainer, a treadmill n the stepper thing ;)

*Claire-Bear* said:
Ive seen some lovely hand made invitations on ebay ...... so just need to buy em and itll prob take a month to get em ... were guna hand out in May so itll give people 3 months to get emselves sorted ... woop!

No ive practically sorted everything :rolleyes: ... Just the little bits now .... :D

Im only in a small gym, which is across the road from my house too (costs me £13 a month) so i dont think it has as much as yours will ...... im usually happy with a cross trainer, a treadmill n the stepper thing ;)

£13.00 a month is really good, mines council run so gets stupidly busy, it was really skanky up until about a year ago they wouldn't spend any money on it so people stopped going, but they soon realised this a re vamped it, it's expensive tho £35.00 a month but I don't pay that, I paid £200 for the whole year which includes a car park pass and all classes (which i don't go to coz I'm too scared) and swimming pool ( which has seen better days ) the only reason I use that one is coz there's a crèche there I can get rid of the kids while I use it. There is a new one walking distance from my house but I have to use the one with the crèche or I couldn't go as often:)

I love little personal gyms, the type you get in hotels are lovely. Much nicer.

£13.00 a month is really good, mines council run so gets stupidly busy, it was really skanky up until about a year ago they wouldn't spend any money on it so people stopped going, but they soon realised this a re vamped it, it's expensive tho £35.00 a month but I don't pay that, I paid £200 for the whole year which includes a car park pass and all classes (which i don't go to coz I'm too scared) and swimming pool ( which has seen better days ) the only reason I use that one is coz there's a crèche there I can get rid of the kids while I use it. There is a new one walking distance from my house but I have to use the one with the crèche or I couldn't go as often:)

I love little personal gyms, the type you get in hotels are lovely. Much nicer.

God that is pricey eh ..... I suppose i live in the city so theres loooads of competition .. my gym is an old 'fitness first' its not overly small as it use to have a sauna, etc ...... but now its made cheaper by not having any of those facilities ..

Heres my gym - Gallery - Manchester Gorton

its good yours has a creche .. so much better for mums who would otherwise be stuck in doors so thats not a bad price in that respect eh :)

MrsLmc said:
I looked everywhere Tracy for one with a creche, the closest one is 40min drive away so no good. I'd love to get to the gym

I know it is lucky, coz it's not registered the kids can only legally go in for 2 hours at a time but that's cool, it's a massive soft play area so it's not a crumby little one with a few toys. The kids get a workout too. They've recently made the cafe all posh too so I sometimes nip in there for a quiet cuppa before I pick them up:)

Aw Claire I've just noticed your profile picture sooooooooo cute:D

I know it is lucky, coz it's not registered the kids can only legally go in for 2 hours at a time but that's cool, it's a massive soft play area so it's not a crumby little one with a few toys. The kids get a workout too. They've recently made the cafe all posh too so I sometimes nip in there for a quiet cuppa before I pick them up:)

Sounds like heaven

Aw Claire I've just noticed your profile picture sooooooooo cute:D

Good init, i stole it off someone wen i was still on fb around valentines day .... two peas in a pod ;)

Back