ProPoints SIMPLY FILLING DIARY ... So close to goal ......

That's awful hon. Did he have much of value in it? Lucky that you had it wedged in so they couldn't take it, is it damaged much? That's just terrible. Not a nice start to your few days off xx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

That's awful hon. Did he have much of value in it? Lucky that you had it wedged in so they couldn't take it, is it damaged much? That's just terrible. Not a nice start to your few days off xx

They stole 2 big bags of expensive tools, 5litres of diesel ... my sat nav ... they busted all his locks ... they have damaged so much, his car is only worth scrap now !!!

*Claire-Bear* said:
They stole 2 big bags of expensive tools, 5litres of diesel ... my sat nav ... they busted all his locks ... they have damaged so much, his car is only worth scrap now !!!

Seriously? Scrap? Can't believe that. That's just awful :( maybe I should rethink buying a new car and stick with my banger after all. Some people are just scum...

Seriously? Scrap? Can't believe that. That's just awful :( maybe I should rethink buying a new car and stick with my banger after all. Some people are just scum...

Absolutely... They'll have no luck for that.. Little fookers...

*Claire-Bear* said:
Ooooooh are they the pink pig ones? I well wanted one of them .... Hehe xxxxxxx

Aye love lovely looking thing too cute to eat, hmm not for long x lol x

Ah babs thats shocking hun!! Theiving *#%^*+^#}!!! x

azwethinkweiz said:

To be honest, they left all the newer cars alone and robbed the old ones coz they easy to break into. Xxxxxxx

*Claire-Bear* said:
To be honest, they left all the newer cars alone and robbed the old ones coz they easy to break into. Xxxxxxx

A new car it is then hehe x
Luckily there's absolutely NOTHING of worth in my car lol. Seriously. Tape deck and everything ;)

A new car it is then hehe x
Luckily there's absolutely NOTHING of worth in my car lol. Seriously. Tape deck and everything ;)

Haha, go for it !!

funnily enuf they didnt steal my fellas cd player ??

MrsLmc said:
Awww Claire I'm only reading about the ordeal now. Thats terrible, wee sh!tes. What goes around comes around!!!!! How you now??

Well, we both didnt sleep very well last night :( evil tw@ts ! Xxx

I didn't get any eggs :( because everyone said I'm always dieting lol. Oh well I ate my boyfriends with him ha ha. Claire ad me on mfp babybelle2 unless we are already friends I loose track :)

I didn't get any eggs :( because everyone said I'm always dieting lol. Oh well I ate my boyfriends with him ha ha. Claire ad me on mfp babybelle2 unless we are already friends I loose track :)

Ohhhh silly ppl, they should no you deserve a treat ;) i bet yer fella werent best pleased but in my eyes if its someone elses egg, the cals dont count haha ...
Ive just added you now honey xxxxx

*Claire-Bear* said:
Ohhhh silly ppl, they should no you deserve a treat ;) i bet yer fella werent best pleased but in my eyes if its someone elses egg, the cals dont count haha ...
Ive just added you now honey xxxxx

He didn't mind as it made him feel less guilty

Oohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, bloody fed up of feeling ill after exercise, its coz it knocks my blood sugars up and now i feel sick ... guna have to have a lie down now !!! guna watch the boy in the striped pyjamas ... tissues at the ready xxx

& today my 'instant boob job' bra came from Ann summers , its ACE ! it puts you up a cup ... so it looks like ive got 34c boobs ... haha and it was in the sale for £7 !!! better than 5 grand eh ;);););)

Ohh waow bra sounds. I could do with one of them, mine have taken a dive south :(!!!

What can you do with your sugars so you can exercise in peace.

Its FAB .. my fella were like WOOOOWWWWWWW! boobs haha

I usually wear my insulin pump whilst exercising but the last coupla times ive ended up hypoing at the end of my sesh and i have to walk home alone .. bit of a poo situ really grrrr xx

x_Champagne_Supernova_x said:
In what way do you feel sick during exercise? I usually feel horrible after it!! And congrads on the bra - i'm sadly limited when it comes to bra's because they think just cos ur a D you dont need support! Grrr!

Ooo I'd love a pair of Ds ; )

Ah it's after I feel sick coz of my blood sugar rising xxxx

Back