ProPoints SIMPLY FILLING DIARY ... So close to goal ......

It's weird that hypers effect people differently. My little boy is fine wiv high sugars, unless ketones present. He always takes his pump off when exercising(football). Are u going something different go be going from hypers to hypos? Do u have a lucozade sport go help keep u from dropping.

It's weird that hypers effect people differently. My little boy is fine wiv high sugars, unless ketones present. He always takes his pump off when exercising(football). Are u going something different go be going from hypers to hypos? Do u have a lucozade sport go help keep u from dropping.

I should really carry somethin with me, im sooo bad at that .... youd think i would have learnt my lesson after 18years eh :p

Sat in the dentists :( :( :( :( :( ..... Xx

On my initial appt he sed I needed two appts as there was a lot of work to do so this was my second one ... Had 2 fillings in the bottom right. Can't feel the whole right side of me face ... Eeeeeeek xxxxxxx

*Claire-Bear* said:
On my initial appt he sed I needed two appts as there was a lot of work to do so this was my second one ... Had 2 fillings in the bottom right. Can't feel the whole right side of me face ... Eeeeeeek xxxxxxx

Ouch... Did they hurt??? Did u get standard r white ones?

:-( bless u hun x
Hope u will b ok x

Ouch... Did they hurt??? Did u get standard r white ones?

I honestly dont no .... i keep my eyes shut whilst he does it all so i cant see what hes doing... and im too scared to look at the mo ... haha ! im a proper wimp arent i? i felt faint at first n had to sit up ...... bet he was thinking WHAT A LOOOOOOOSERRRRRRRRR :eek: the only thing that hurts a teeny bit is the needle in the gum and now as my local anesthetic is wearing off ..... :cry:

*Claire-Bear* said:
Thanks Liz, im a big fat wimp! dentists are just way too scary xxx

Aw u not a wimp hun xx my sister actually faints wen she goes to dentists she hates it that much! :-() i used to faint having blood taken! Not anymore tho since ive had ops n stuff i think ur body gets used to stuff! Am certainly surprised ur body not used to wot u have to cope with!
Take care of yr mouth today hunni xx

Happy friday!!

Wishbird007 said:
Aw u not a wimp hun xx my sister actually faints wen she goes to dentists she hates it that much! :-() i used to faint having blood taken! Not anymore tho since ive had ops n stuff i think ur body gets used to stuff! Am certainly surprised ur body not used to wot u have to cope with!
Take care of yr mouth today hunni xx

Happy friday!!

I build up this picture before I go and get myself in a right state... I think a lot of my nerves are due to me being a nurse etc .... An no wats going on and the consequences of this n that .... But this is my second time now an its never as bad as I think its guna be ....... I just lie there an think, itll be over soon coz once that anesthetics in. you can't feel a thing! ..... My mouth sore today, he did two really deep filling .... Boooooo xxxxxxx

Ouchie... brave girl you :)

I get your nerves completely... When I went for my check up and clean a while back I was terrified.. And I knew they wouldn't be doing anything that day other than cleaning my teeth.. We're all little girls I think when it comes to dentists.. :)

Ouchie... brave girl you :)

I get your nerves completely... When I went for my check up and clean a while back I was terrified.. And I knew they wouldn't be doing anything that day other than cleaning my teeth.. We're all little girls I think when it comes to dentists.. :)

Awww thanks honey! even on my check up i was bricking it !! im soooo sore today ... those bloody deep fillings must have been reeeally deep xxxx

Hope ur mouth doesnt stop u enjoying ur wkend x ;-)

Deep fillings are pretty painful for a day or 2. Did you take a painkiller? I thought you'd be totally brave about anything medical cuz you're a nurse hehe xx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Deep fillings are pretty painful for a day or 2. Did you take a painkiller? I thought you'd be totally brave about anything medical cuz you're a nurse hehe xx

HAHA! nurses are the worst for it !!! we no whats comin!! ive been taking cocodamol but i dont think my body reacts to codeine coz it dont stop the pain ... typical !!!!

Hate tooth pain! My dentist always recommends anti inflammatories, ibruprophen, although I can't take them as I'm asthmatic!! Hope it's eased today x

starkissedx said:
Hate tooth pain! My dentist always recommends anti inflammatories, ibruprophen, although I can't take them as I'm asthmatic!! Hope it's eased today x

I think my body has become immune to pain killers. Nowt works lol. But its easing slowly, thanks honey xxxxxxx

How's the pain hon? Are you able to eat ok? X

azwethinkweiz said:
How's the pain hon? Are you able to eat ok? X

Heyy still sore but eating is easier. Can't eat on that side .... Youll never guess wat came today .... My bloooody god damn period!! Ive not had one in two years and I have bad cramps! Grrrrr. Something up there don't like me xxxxxxx

Last edited:
Back