ProPoints SIMPLY FILLING DIARY ... So close to goal ......

linski24 said:
Thanks for this Tracey ... And thanks for messaging me the link so I'll always have it to refer to when I'm wavering :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I wasn't sure if it actually sent to you or not so that's why I posted it on here. Who are you on MFP? I'm boobs4ears, I'll add you.xxx

wowwww taaa tracy ... god ile feel well weird eating my exercise cals but i never seem to have any energy so maybe this is the answer to my problems ...... nowwww, get me to that gym so i can have a feast :superwoman:

Wish there was a "like" button to comments lol
:-D

Theres only one on my computer not my phone boooooo xxx

*Claire-Bear* said:
Theres only one on my computer not my phone boooooo xxx

Ooohh I'm doing it on my phone :-/

Bad day yday .... Student nurses who were finishing with us left us biccies and sweets .... I succumbed...... Lots of times .!!!! :-(

Ooohh I'm doing it on my phone :-/

Bad day yday .... Student nurses who were finishing with us left us biccies and sweets .... I succumbed...... Lots of times .!!!! :-(

Ah yea doens't show on there... :(
Yummy to biccies.. Ah yer only human... As long as its once in a while n not ALL the time you'll be fine :) x

:-D I have run 3 miles today and for 380 cals ... X
I now have still .. After lunch .... Have 1000 cals to eat ... Gulp... Be very wierd to eat all those exercise cals ..!! X

Hi ladies there were a few arguments about ppl taking over .. Then it all got resolved ... Everyone got drunk and I ended up being blue lighted too a & e .. Spent the rest in hospital ..... :( xxxxxxx

Oh my god, what happened that you ended up in hospital my love?!! Are you ok? Xx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Id been ill all week with really high blood sugars and was really ill on the day of my hen party, hadn't eaten much. So obviously I drank because of the occasion .. My friends found me passed out in the toilets with really high blood sugars an couldn't wake me up .. Luckily I was out with 9 nurses xxx

Oh man... You poor love!! Are you feeling better now? Very lucky you were found by the girls AND that they're nurses... *hugs* xx

How strange. My little boy also had high bloods on Saturday. Changed his set in the end and after 10 units, it came back down. Hope ur ok now. Diabetes sucks.

Im feeling weak but I spent all saturday night and sunday chucking up. By the time I forced food down me, it had been 24hours since id eaten. I was angry at the hospital for treating me like any other drunk person ! They ignored what my blood sugars an eating habits had been previous to that day .. Kept saying oh shes the alcohol binge, I kept saying, I don't normally drink, today was my hen party!! ... I hate how us diabetics are constantly branded irresponsible .. I was too weak n tired to fight back xxxxxxx

Hi ladies there were a few arguments about ppl taking over .. Then it all got resolved ... Everyone got drunk and I ended up being blue lighted too a & e .. Spent the rest in hospital ..... :( xxxxxxx

Id been ill all week with really high blood sugars and was really ill on the day of my hen party, hadn't eaten much. So obviously I drank because of the occasion .. My friends found me passed out in the toilets with really high blood sugars an couldn't wake me up .. Luckily I was out with 9 nurses xxx

Oh man... You poor love!! Are you feeling better now? Very lucky you were found by the girls AND that they're nurses... *hugs* xx

Im feeling weak but I spent all saturday night and sunday chucking up. By the time I forced food down me, it had been 24hours since id eaten. I was angry at the hospital for treating me like any other drunk person ! They ignored what my blood sugars an eating habits had been previous to that day .. Kept saying oh shes the alcohol binge, I kept saying, I don't normally drink, today was my hen party!! ... I hate how us diabetics are constantly branded irresponsible .. I was too weak n tired to fight back xxxxxxx
OMG you poor thing.. Hope you're feeling better today? If only a little...
How awful the hospital treated you like that.. Did they know you are a nurse and understand your illness n actually really look after yourself?
I hope someone stayed with you at the hospital?

Oh dear regarding the arguments.. God.. no1 wanted responsibilty to begin with, then they were arguing about it!!! Jeez louise...

Back