ProPoints SIMPLY FILLING DIARY ... So close to goal ......

Iv been eating some veggie stuff recently ..!!! I love Linda mccartneys rosemary abd red onion sausages .! Cooked some and Took some to work for brekkie this morning (on an early)

Had a cauldron food "quinoa bake" earlier un week .. LUVERLY XXX

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

linski24 said:
Iv been eating some veggie stuff recently ..!!! I love Linda mccartneys rosemary abd red onion sausages .! Cooked some and Took some to work for brekkie this morning (on an early)

Had a cauldron food "quinoa bake" earlier un week .. LUVERLY XXX

GO YOU as they say every veggie meal eaten is one life saved hehe !! I looooove Linda McCartney sausages !! Sooo yum !!! Iv not tried the quinoa bake yet but sounds delishhhhhh xxx

image-1387172820.jpg

Cheesy veggie chilli for tea ... Only 7pp and soooo filling :)

Your dinner looks lovely and healthy! You're much better at this dieting lark than I am. I had over 2000 calories today. Least I did that 10km this morning eh lol?! Xxx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

azwethinkweiz said:
Your dinner looks lovely and healthy! You're much better at this dieting lark than I am. I had over 2000 calories today. Least I did that 10km this morning eh lol?! Xxx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Yeah you should eat more wen your doing constant high cal burn exercise, your doing well honey, I don't have time or energy to do as much so I have to keep my intake lower xxxx

*Claire-Bear* said:
Yeah you should eat more wen your doing constant high cal burn exercise, your doing well honey, I don't have time or energy to do as much so I have to keep my intake lower xxxx

You seem to do loads exercise Claire ..!! Much more than me .!
Iv decided to drop my calories to 1200 and increase a bit in exercise days .! Don't know if I'm doing the right thing or not
Xx

Right hun I made my diary again on the cal counting sections called babybelles final countdown! After it was rudely removed! Please come join it :)

Right hun I made my diary again on the cal counting sections called babybelles final countdown! After it was rudely removed! Please come join it :)

Will do xxx

Claireeeeeeee missed you. What ya up to?

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Tracy !!! aw miss you too honey :p ... just working loads ........ im doing the cancer research shine marathon on saturday eeeeeekkkkkk !!! hope your well xxx

Wowee go you a marathon your a star you are. I'm ok been stupidly busy need to sort me self out and get back on track but not too sure what to do!

When are you off to Mexico you lucky thing?

Hi petal

Sorry for being AWOL - Wow only 12 weeks to honeymoon?! EXCITING - how is ww going? xx

Mexico in 11 weeks eeeeeeeekkkkk !!!

Xxxxx

Eeeekkkk indeed ya lucky thing.

Are u doing WW again? How u finding it? I'm seriously thinking I may give it another go to get me back in the game:)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Oh god ladies !!! I need advice ..... Right so did the walking marathon last night .. Was suppose to do it with my mate but she walked off at mile 5 ..... I had to slow down coz I had a hypo (I'm diabetic for anyone who doesn't no) ... So I spent 21 miles alone because I couldn't walk as fast as her but it wasn't a bleeding race and it was suppose to be a joint thing coz we were walking ... She messaged me asking how I was and I told her I was annoyed she walked off and left me ... Now she's took it to a whole new level saying I'm wrong for making her feel guilty and that I'm patronising ?? Oh and I told a mutual friend I'd walked it alone and she said I'd been slagging her off !! She's been awful to me and says I owe her an apology .... Does anyone think I'm in the wrong ?

*Claire-Bear* said:
Oh god ladies !!! I need advice ..... Right so did the walking marathon last night .. Was suppose to do it with my mate but she walked off at mile 5 ..... I had to slow down coz I had a hypo (I'm diabetic for anyone who doesn't no) ... So I spent 21 miles alone because I couldn't walk as fast as her but it wasn't a bleeding race and it was suppose to be a joint thing coz we were walking ... She messaged me asking how I was and I told her I was annoyed she walked off and left me ... Now she's took it to a whole new level saying I'm wrong for making her feel guilty and that I'm patronising ?? Oh and I told a mutual friend I'd walked it alone and she said I'd been slagging her off !! She's been awful to me and says I owe her an apology .... Does anyone think I'm in the wrong ?

To me I think she feels guilty as that seems like an over reaction, I would say I thought we were in it together I don't want to argue and I didn't intend I make you feel guitly I was just telling you how I felt as friends should be able to

Baby-belle said:
To me I think she feels guilty as that seems like an over reaction, I would say I thought we were in it together I don't want to argue and I didn't intend I make you feel guitly I was just telling you how I felt as friends should be able to

I said this .... I wasn't arguing I was simply pointing out that I was a bit miffed you left me wen it was suppose to be a joint thing

She replied ... You are arguing and making something out of nothing. It was a battle of my own, it wasnt about you. I didn't realise there was rules and regulations otherwise I would never of said I'd do it. This is pathetic, I've got nothing else to say now

:/ xx

*Claire-Bear* said:
I said this .... I wasn't arguing I was simply pointing out that I was a bit miffed you left me wen it was suppose to be a joint thing

She replied ... You are arguing and making something out of nothing. It was a battle of my own, it wasnt about you. I didn't realise there was rules and regulations otherwise I would never of said I'd do it. This is pathetic, I've got nothing else to say now

:/ xx

Blimey that's a bit dramatic, she could of said sorry I left you it was a battle of my own I'm sure you would of been ok with that

Agreed with Vicky ... She could have handled it a whole different way ... And if you're mates then she shouldn't have minded you telling her you were miffed .. Hugs Hun x

Back