Six months to sexy for Christmas 2012 (27th June - 24th Dec)

Thanks for doing the updates Rosie. I hope you have a happy Christmas.

2.5lbs off for me this week :)

My stats are correct, thanks for all your hardwork in keeping everything updated x

half pound gain for me. glad as had naughty biscuits an crisps with my son!

Thanks for keeping this challenge going Rosie - hard to believe that 6 months and 46lb have gone for good.
Nearly 1000 lb total loss is amazing. Hope to be able add a couple more pounds to it before the 27th! Well done everyone.

Thanks for doing the updates Rosie. I hope you have a happy Christmas.

2.5lbs off for me this week :)

Well done. x

Well done everyone. Exactly 70 stone lost - got a bit emotional seeing the figure. What an achievement. Excellent work. You all deserve a great christmas.

Hello everyone! I've had a break from SW recently and only just joined again but have lost the weight I.put on so Im still the same weight on this challenge. Ill WI on Tuesday as well even though official WI isn't until Thursday :) so it's 16lb off for me.

Hello everyone! I've had a break from SW recently and only just joined again but have lost the weight I.put on so Im still the same weight on this challenge. Ill WI on Tuesday as well even though official WI isn't until Thursday :) so it's 16lb off for me.
Welcome back. Thursday is fine as I am updating the final results then.

Oh fabulous I'll wait until my official WI then. My scales tend to take a bit extra off so I only like to use the SW group ones.

Everyone weightloss has been epic. 70 stone is amazing. Well done all...one more WI to go!

Hi Everyone

Got 3.5 off this week.. Havent quite made target but only 3.5lbs away!

Last christmas i was 2st 3.5lbs heavier - I'm so pleased with myself

Good luck everyone else and merry christmas xxx

Hi Everyone

Got 3.5 off this week.. Havent quite made target but only 3.5lbs away!

Last christmas i was 2st 3.5lbs heavier - I'm so pleased with myself

Good luck everyone else and merry christmas xxx
Well done you have done so well. According to my info you are 2 away from your target so hopefully you can achieve target by next week. It is amazing how good it feels when the weight is off. Like myself, I bet when you were 2 st 3.5 lbs heavier never thought in a year you lose it. Excellent work.

Back