Six months to sexy for Christmas 2012 (27th June - 24th Dec)

Thanks for setting up this thread.
Slimming Sinead goal 15lbs. x

Hi im Ann,14 more pounds to lose to take me to 8st 10lb,ive just lost 3 and a half pounds in 3 weeks with slimming world.Hope this will motivate me :D

hello :)
I have over 100lbs to lose, but I am hoping 3 stone by Christmas is a realistic challenge and goal for me - fingers crossed :crazy:

Emma - 28lbs for now - hopefully i'll need to boost it to 38! :D but if not, 28lbs would make me SO happy haha!

Last edited:
I have 40.5lbs to go to get to goal. I'd love to get there for Christmas.

Am not following sw at the moment, but is it ok to still partake in the challenge? If no one has any objections then please put me down for 70lbs thanks. I weigh on a Friday xx

Me please. I want to get my focus back so I'm going to go for an ambitious 56lbs. Hopefully a medium term goal will keep me on track!

Am not following sw at the moment, but is it ok to still partake in the challenge? If no one has any objections then please put me down for 70lbs thanks. I weigh on a Friday xx

No problem. The challange is open to everyone. I have added you to my list. Good luck.

Hi I'd like to join my birthdays in Dec so be a good goal to focus on . I'd like to loose 28 lbs thanks x

Can I join please. Going to go for 42lbs in total by Xmas as my aim is to try and lose 7lbs a month. Probably a bit ambitious as tend to be a slower loser but He Who Dares Wins!

Just popped in to say "Good Luck!" and while you gather your team members together I'll leave this thread to reside here, then once the challenge actually starts, move the thread over to the teams section - along with a redirect so you can all find it!!!

Will periodically pop in with some cheering smileys to give you a bit of moral support too :)

Can I join? :) Id like to lose 28lb. I've got another 2 WI before the 27th though (the last weigh in is on the 27th!) so I might adjust the goal near the time something a bit lower hopefully!

Back