Six months to sexy for Christmas 2012 (27th June - 24th Dec)

Okeydoke, put me down for 39lbs :)

I lost 1lb this week but gonna stick with my 25lb target until the 'challenge' starts properly!!

X

38lbs for me please :S xxx

34lb for me please. that'll take me to 100lb lost in total since my heaviest, over 5yrs ago! :)

25lb for me please!

Hey Rosie! I could do with joining in a little challenge! Hopefully this will keep me on the straight and narrow :)
I need 49.5 lbs to take me to target. I will set my goal on 26th June when I last WI before the challenge as I weigh on a Tuesday night - this make sense and all ok? :D

Hello everyone else who has joined - here's to a slimmer summer together! xxx

Rosielea said:
Consider it done. which day is your WI.

Thank you :) I follow the plan from home with no classes and weigh in on Wednesdays. Although weigh day has been known to be subject to change if I've had too many syns on a Tuesday *blush*

Hey Rosie! I could do with joining in a little challenge! Hopefully this will keep me on the straight and narrow :)
I need 49.5 lbs to take me to target. I will set my goal on 26th June when I last WI before the challenge as I weigh on a Tuesday night - this make sense and all ok? :D

Hello everyone else who has joined - here's to a slimmer summer together! xxx

Minks, love you to join the challange. It keeps me on the straight and narrow too. Let me know your target whenever you are ready and I add you on the list. I hope to reach my target by christmas.

Thank you :) I follow the plan from home with no classes and weigh in on Wednesdays. Although weigh day has been known to be subject to change if I've had too many syns on a Tuesday *blush*

I do it from home too and this forum helps a lot. I WI pn Thursday and keep to it irrespective of over/under synning. I am sure with everyones help we get to our target. Have a lovely day.

Hi Rosie

Can I join the challenge please.

In the 6 months and including up to it I would love to lose 3 stone so 42 pound from start weight.

Will see my weight on the date to update target exactly.

Thanks

x x

Hi Rosie

Can I join the challenge please.

In the 6 months and including up to it I would love to lose 3 stone so 42 pound from start weight.

Will see my weight on the date to update target exactly.

Thanks

x x

Welcome. Yes it is a good idea to set a medium goal and when you get nearer increase it. That is what i am doing.

Hi Rosie, please put me down for 35 lb , might just bout do that as I'm plodding at 11 lbs in 7 weeks. WI on a Tuesday. Thanks x

Back