Six months to sexy for Christmas 2012 (27th June - 24th Dec)

Ive drawn myself a weight loss christmas tree (as seen on this site!) and got it pinned to my fridge already to go with the challenge :)

We WILL do this!

Oooh can I join? This will be my first challenge. Is it just like a support thread where we're all aiming towards something at the same time?

I aim for 21lbs. Hopefully more, but I'd be happy enough with that as a start!

Oooh can I join? This will be my first challenge. Is it just like a support thread where we're all aiming towards something at the same time?

I aim for 21lbs. Hopefully more, but I'd be happy enough with that as a start!

Welcome. By joining a challange we encourage ourselves to achieve our target. 21 lbs is a good target. Go with that and if you achieve it before , you can icrease it.

Meliososo said:
Ive drawn myself a weight loss christmas tree (as seen on this site!) and got it pinned to my fridge already to go with the challenge :)

We WILL do this!

Where do I find a weight loss Xmas tree

Where do I find a weight loss Xmas tree

I just typed in to goog;e 'weight loss christmas tree' and it took me to the thread. You can print out the drawing or be lazy like me and just draw it and colour it in. I like having it on the fridge as its a constant reminder or how well Im doing or how far till target etc.

Hi Rosie,

Can you please put 50lb down for me please?

Thanks

Meliososo said:
I just typed in to goog;e 'weight loss christmas tree' and it took me to the thread. You can print out the drawing or be lazy like me and just draw it and colour it in. I like having it on the fridge as its a constant reminder or how well Im doing or how far till target etc.

Thank you im gonna do one x

I'd like to join please. I have got just over 6 stone to lose, so although I won't be at the sexy santa stage by December I'll settle for the sugar plum fairy look with a 3st loss, rather than the 'I ate all the mince pies' look that I am currently modelling. x

Loving this group - what a great motivation. I`d like to say goodbye to 28lb by christmas please - Cant wait!!! Thanks for setting it up x

Oooh me please, great incentive... I'd like to lose 26lb by Christmas x (and be at my target weight)

Could I have a target of 28lbs please :) Aiming for 1lb a week.

Hi Rosie,

Can you please put 50lb down for me please?

Thanks

I'd like to join please. I have got just over 6 stone to lose, so although I won't be at the sexy santa stage by December I'll settle for the sugar plum fairy look with a 3st loss, rather than the 'I ate all the mince pies' look that I am currently modelling. x

Loving this group - what a great motivation. I`d like to say goodbye to 28lb by christmas please - Cant wait!!! Thanks for setting it up x

Oooh me please, great incentive... I'd like to lose 26lb by Christmas x (and be at my target weight)

All added. I will publish the list a day or so before the start date - this way, I can add all who want to join us and publish a comprehensive list.

Can I join, My target is 38lbs to christmas. Thanks

Please can i join and have 39lbs as my goal for christmas - thanks Beccy :) xx

I'll join In too!!

For Xmas 2012 I want to be in the 12 figures !

Back