Six months to sexy for Christmas 2012 (27th June - 24th Dec)

I will join you all as well ladies. I would like to say goodbye to 35lbs by xmas. i weigh in on a monday, hope that wont be a problem??

Rosielea said:
How much would you like to lose plaese

I want to loose 19lbs to get me into 12

Lisa :)

Hello I want to join too! :)

Amanda- want to lose 30lbs

xxxx

Rosielea, are we going to be able to update our stats individually or will you have to do that? I would like to join but would prefer to update myself. Either way please add me, hoping for a 40lbs loss :D. Thanks.

Can i join pleaseeee!!!!

I would like to loose all my weight by xmas but thats 8stone lol soooo ill go with a safer 3stone (42lbs) by xmas!

Thank you xxx

I'd like to join, I've got 2st 5lb to go and determined to get there ideally by my birthday in October but if not Xmas would be as good!

I will join you all as well ladies. I would like to say goodbye to 35lbs by xmas. i weigh in on a monday, hope that wont be a problem??

I just joined SW on Thursday & would love to lose 36lbs!

Dolly Rocker 36lbs

Thanks xxx

I want to loose 19lbs to get me into 12

Lisa :)

Hi can I join. I'd love to lose 2 stone by christmas. X

Hello I want to join too! :)

Amanda- want to lose 30lbs

xxxx

Rosielea, are we going to be able to update our stats individually or will you have to do that? I would like to join but would prefer to update myself. Either way please add me, hoping for a 40lbs loss :D. Thanks.

Can i join pleaseeee!!!!

I would like to loose all my weight by xmas but thats 8stone lol soooo ill go with a safer 3stone (42lbs) by xmas!

Thank you xxx

I'd like to join, I've got 2st 5lb to go and determined to get there ideally by my birthday in October but if not Xmas would be as good!
All added. Good luck

You doing doing some sort of spreadsheet ? Or some way to track ?

I have put alist together and then will update every week and everyone has updated their individual targets on here. unfortunatley, I can't post a spreadsheet on here - it goes all out of synk and meaningless. By keeping a master sheet duplication and copying wrong list is minimised.

Ooh, count me in please. My target is 22.5lbs

Beenie x

Cain I join please? :) Restarted SW today and need a long term focus!

My target will be 20lbs (hopefuly acheivable)

Hello!

Can you add me to the list please Rosie??

I'll go for 28lb please (eek!) gotta aim high!

Thank you :)

(and just for my referrence - incase I forget! I now weigh 12st 9lb.)

Can't wait for this to get going :) how many people are there now?

Hi currently weighing in at 13st6 I'd like to be put down for 28lbs please x

Last edited:
Back