Six months to sexy for Christmas 2012 (27th June - 24th Dec)

can i join too please, i started sw yesterday! i have 28lbs to lose
thanks

Can I join please??? I want to lose 37lbs xxx

Nothing tastes as good as being slim feels...APPARENTLY! On a mission to find out ;)

Can I join please :) started back at SW today , want to lose 28lbs by christmas :D

Hi rosielea sorry to mess it up but I can I be put down for 28lbs starting from when the challenge starts/ my weight on that day (rather than the start weight I gave you earlier today) Thanks hope this makes sense x

can i join too, or if you have too many its ok lol. Name is Sarah and looking to lose 40lb! Be happy to lose 25 for christmas realistically

Can I join in too please? Hopefully I can lose 4st by Xmas.

jd387 56lb

Julie xx

Can I join please??? I want to lose 37lbs xxx

Nothing tastes as good as being slim feels...APPARENTLY! On a mission to find out ;)

Can I join please :) started back at SW today , want to lose 28lbs by christmas :D

Can I join too please? :) 28lbs to go for me!

Can I join in the fun please? My goal is 30lbs loss but ideally 38lbs :)

I would like to join I want to lose 50 pounds

Hi rosielea sorry to mess it up but I can I be put down for 28lbs starting from when the challenge starts/ my weight on that day (rather than the start weight I gave you earlier today) Thanks hope this makes sense x

can i join too, or if you have too many its ok lol. Name is Sarah and looking to lose 40lb! Be happy to lose 25 for christmas realistically

Thanks for joining.

Hi

Can I join too please?

Would like to lose 45lb! (cant believe I might even think that is possible! :eek:)

I need a helping hand as its no just christmas target but im getting married in Caribbean on 1st Dec!!

Ive another 20lbs to go for my 2 stone.

Can I join the list please?

can i also join too please? :)
i would love to loose 31lbs (from now) my last WI before will be the 26th, so i will update then?
more than anything i would LOVE to wear a pretty/sexy party dress n actually look nice rather than a ....well dont even know how to describe it! lol

ok anything to keep me motivated...

neacy 17.5lb to go

I need a helping hand as its no just christmas target but im getting married in Caribbean on 1st Dec!!

Ive another 20lbs to go for my 2 stone.

Can I join the list please?

I would love to join. I have 21 pounds to lose. X

can i also join too please? :)
i would love to loose 31lbs (from now) my last WI before will be the 26th, so i will update then?
more than anything i would LOVE to wear a pretty/sexy party dress n actually look nice rather than a ....well dont even know how to describe it! lol
Welcome all and good luck.

Back