Six months to sexy for Christmas 2012 (27th June - 24th Dec)

Just wondered what is happening about the list? As doesn't this challenge begin on Tuesday?

Sent from Jo's iPhone using MiniMins

Just wondered what is happening about the list? As doesn't this challenge begin on Tuesday?

I wil publish the list Wednesday morning so it gives everyone a chance to update their stats on the last thread before moving to this one.

Also allows new comers to the challange can join up to last minute.

Last edited:
Rosielea said:
I wil publish the list Wednesday morning so it gives everyone a chance to update their stats on the last thread before moving to this one.

Also allows new comers to the challange can join up to last minute.

Thank you

Could I change my stats now then?

From Wednesday I will be losing 26lbs in the run up to Christmas (note the 'will' and not the 'try')

the only thing i find hard gals is an accurate set of weighing scales. Everyday its telling me my weight is different. Bought new set and they are the same. Grrrrrr! I guess i'll just have to stick with the heaviest around the bathroom maybe as have them in the kitchen at the min. getting obsessed already everyday - and is prob. not good

mcgocks said:
the only thing i find hard gals is an accurate set of weighing scales. Everyday its telling me my weight is different. Bought new set and they are the same. Grrrrrr! I guess i'll just have to stick with the heaviest around the bathroom maybe as have them in the kitchen at the min. getting obsessed already everyday - and is prob. not good

Can you not just leave them in the same place? As different floor surfaces will give you different weight results too

mcgocks said:

Or go to boots and get weighed on the big scales there - lots of people do it x

I could weight myself in the bathroom, move the scales 2" over and be a lb heavier!! Xx

please dont weigh urself everyday! speaking completely from experience it will drive u CRAZY!! and i have come to learn that ur weight can infact fluctuate upto 10lbs in 1day!!!! (water retention, the weight of the food you've eaten etc!) in my honest opinion i would ditch the scales at home (hard i know, took me AGES to do it!) and go to either boots or tesco/sainsburys and use theirs once a week on the same day, like have a WI day and preferably the same time and you will see a true and more accurate change!!

I totally agree. Although I'm a hypocrite because I quite often find myself jumping on the scales every morning! I feel much more relaxed when my boyfriend hides the scales all week and only gives them back to me on a Tuesday when I have to weigh in! :)

thanks girls! Good idea! I will check to see if Tesco/Sainsburys have scales, usually at them stores once or twice a week. I haven't noticed any before though at my nearest store. Must look out for one, not something i ever think about so thanks will deff keep an eye out. I just couldn't trust any scales now though lol. think from Saturday I have lost 2 1/2lb will try and find out on Monday or so when at a Supermarket. X

Hi, Sorry to ba a pain, please could you change mine to 19.5, I lost 2lbs last night at WI
:)
Done

well done!!! massive congrats on the 1st award!!! :) xXx

thanks girls! Good idea! I will check to see if Tesco/Sainsburys have scales, usually at them stores once or twice a week. I haven't noticed any before though at my nearest store. Must look out for one, not something i ever think about so thanks will deff keep an eye out. I just couldn't trust any scales now though lol. think from Saturday I have lost 2 1/2lb will try and find out on Monday or so when at a Supermarket. X

I bought mine on the internet at a very reasonable price and free P&P.

40lbs is my aim! Please can I join?

Yayyy loads of members cant wait to get to the end of this journey with all of you & when I wear a gorge outfit for christmas celebrations I'm gonna post a nice pic!

Good luck everyone & thanks for starting this thread

Dxxx

Yayyy loads of members cant wait to get to the end of this journey with all of you & when I wear a gorge outfit for christmas celebrations I'm gonna post a nice pic!

Good luck everyone & thanks for starting this thread

Dxxx
cant wait to see! :) i think we all should post a pic of us looking sexy for xmas :) after all it is the sexy for xmas challenge! :)

Back