Six months to sexy for Christmas 2012 (27th June - 24th Dec)

I've always been weak minded before - I've got myself into a pre-holiday 'regime' where I hardly eat and try to do loads of exercise, but because I feel like I'm missing out loads, I last 2 weeks then fall off the wagon. Thankfully, SW is making me think about weight loss totally differently. I'm eating really yummy food, including chocolate (Freddo bars - 5 syns - genius!) and yet the weight is coming off. The confidence will come when you trust the plan and it works for you, which it will if you can get through a couple of 100% weeks. Seriously honey, if I can do it, anyone can! :)

We're off to Cuba in September and I totally can't wait. Sounds like you've got lots of nice things coming up - it's definitely good to have milestone dates for motivation. I just keep thinking about how, for the first time in my life, I'm going to feel comfortable in swimwear! I already feel pretty different in clothes although the jiggle factor underneath still leaves a lot to be desired, so I've got a way to go yet! lol.

Hi I'm a newbie here!

I would like to lose 46lbs (eeek!) by Christmas. That's about 2lbs a week until the 25th. It's gonna be tight but I want to aim high!

hey Dreams! Don't worry we can do it, work hard and try and stay motivated if possible........we are all here to help one another. Need any advice, can ask me any time. When i leave alone with this diet i come on here looking for help and i really need it. The hard part for me is eating the meals without adding syns! x

yeah i have noticed if i stick to it i can lose up to 4lb normally just in 2weeks but then i failed before and put it back on and felt just as miserable. Yeah deff have nice places to visit - that alone should be enough to get me going but will have to see and try harder.......

I am going to join, I wouid like to lose 50lbs by Christmas!

Can I join please :D

28lb would be good!

K x

Can I join please :D

28lb would be good!

K x

I am going to join, I wouid like to lose 50lbs by Christmas!

Hi, I'm new to the site but would love to join the challenge if I'm not too late. I'm hoping to lose 21lbs by Christmas :D

Hi I'm a newbie here!

I would like to lose 46lbs (eeek!) by Christmas. That's about 2lbs a week until the 25th. It's gonna be tight but I want to aim high!

Welcome everyone and good luck. I will publish the list Wednesday morning so there is still time for others to join.

Ooh I'd like to join in too please, lots of 28lbs posts so I'll go for that target also
:)

I'd love to join the challenge. I have been doing SW on my own for a month and lost 13lbs and just signed up to the online group yesterday.
My target is to loose 42lbs by Christmas.

I'll join in too please, only just restarting sw, hopefully will stick to it long term this time! I'm going for 45 lbs which should also get me to a realistic target! Doing this at home with help and ideas from minimins! Good luck everyone! x

I'd like to join too please - Im going to aim to lose 8lb a month so 48lb for me xxx

Ooh I'd like to join in too please, lots of 28lbs posts so I'll go for that target also
:)

I'd love to join the challenge. I have been doing SW on my own for a month and lost 13lbs and just signed up to the online group yesterday.
My target is to loose 42lbs by Christmas.

I'm going to say 35lb. Why not!

I'll join in too please, only just restarting sw, hopefully will stick to it long term this time! I'm going for 45 lbs which should also get me to a realistic target! Doing this at home with help and ideas from minimins! Good luck everyone! x

Sorry to be a pain, but can I change my target to 22lbs? Thank you x

Hey, id like to join... Ideally 18lbs, but hoping to get rid of. 28lbs :) wish me luck x

I'd like to join too please - Im going to aim to lose 8lb a month so 48lb for me xxx

Good luck everyone. I will publish the list tomorrow morning and from then on you can update your own stats on a weekly basis.

Rosielea said:
Good luck everyone. I will publish the list tomorrow morning and from then on you can update your own stats on a weekly basis.

Thanks Rosielea ,
Come on team we can do this

Back