Six months to sexy for Christmas 2012 (27th June - 24th Dec)

Rosielea said:
Good luck everyone. I will publish the list tomorrow morning and from then on you can update your own stats on a weekly basis.

So is it going to be just like a normal challenge where we copy and paste then? It would have made more sense to just allow us to add to a list as we go! Wouldnt it?? :confused:

Sent from Jo's iPhone using MiniMins

Last edited:
So is it going to be just like a normal challenge where we copy and paste then? It would have made more sense to just allow us to add to a list as we go! Wouldnt it?? :confused:

I will publish the list tomorrow and suggestion for monitoring it.

Hi

Is it too late to join. I have 41 pounds to loose (post baby weight) and really need help to stay motivated,got a holiday in September too so really need to get a good start. Good luck everyone

Vanysa

Rosielea said:
I will publish the list tomorrow and suggestion for monitoring it.

I only asked cos your previous post said that we'd update our stats weekly!

hi rosielea i said id join a while ago but i wanted to update first x current weight (if you need this info?) is 13st 1.5lbs and i would like to set a target loss of 28lbs x thanks again - you are a star x

hi rosielea i said id join a while ago but i wanted to update first x current weight (if you need this info?) is 13st 1.5lbs and i would like to set a target loss of 28lbs x thanks again - you are a star x

Thank you I have updated your details. I will publish the list tomorrow morning. Just waiting to see if anyone else like to join us. Good luck and I am sure with support of everyone we will be sexy for christmas.

I would like to join please! I have 25lb to go to reach target so that's what I'm aiming for!

i was at supermarket twice this week and thinking about focusing on dieting foods, again i totally forgot to look out for a weigh-in but my scales in kitchen say i am 12st 4 but happy enough to stick to 25-28lb even for crimbo to round it off to 2stone, will try and find weigh in properly at a chemist 2moro to double check then ill update stats later 2moro hope thats ok

Ooooooh excited for this to start today - Heres to a slimmer, sexier us for Christmas! Whoop - Good Luck Everone!!

Am I too late to join? Hope not as I really need the motivation and support as I am a very slow looser. I have 12lb to loose by christmas... so today is weigh in day so it's a good day to start....

Todays weight 9st 8lb the scales have grudgingly let me be...

1st day of the challenge and I've lost 2lbs. Good start!

Hi, can I join too?! I only started slimming world yesterday and need a long term goal! My hubby has also given me a great incentive, he has said he'll buy me chamila charm for each 7lb I loose and if I hit the goal I set here for Christmas he'll buy the bracelet to put them on! So I need all the help I can get as I want that damn bracelet!!! So my goal is 48lb. ( the start of a long journey) thanks all xx

Lost 2lb so 24lb left to go! Got my countdown Christmas tree on the go already as well!

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20120627_155720.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120627_155720.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 394
Back