Six months to sexy for Christmas 2012 (27th June - 24th Dec)

Meliososo said:
Lost 2lb so 24lb left to go! Got my countdown Christmas tree on the go already as well!

Well done , Xmas tree looks fab can't wait to start colouring mine in

Hi everyone. I have not forgotten to post the list. I am having a bit of technical problem and as soon as it is sorted out I post the list. Sorry

Good luck everyone! Thread moved to Slimming World Teams as promised :)

Thank you very much for that.

Could you please let me know if there is a way that I can post a spreadsheet on here (I tried and told me that more than 25000 characters are not accepted). Your help is greatly appreciated.

Hi I would like to join please I want to loose 3st by Xmas :)
Added

Am I too late to join? Hope not as I really need the motivation and support as I am a very slow looser. I have 12lb to loose by christmas... so today is weigh in day so it's a good day to start....

Todays weight 9st 8lb the scales have grudgingly let me be...
Added

1st day of the challenge and I've lost 2lbs. Good start!
Well done. It is good start

Hi, can I join too?! I only started slimming world yesterday and need a long term goal! My hubby has also given me a great incentive, he has said he'll buy me chamila charm for each 7lb I loose and if I hit the goal I set here for Christmas he'll buy the bracelet to put them on! So I need all the help I can get as I want that damn bracelet!!! So my goal is 48lb. ( the start of a long journey) thanks all xx
I have added you but will appear on next weeks list.

Hi, may i join too? i'd like to lose 3st by xmas! that would be amazing!
I have added you and will show on next week's list

Thanks rosielea. This is the 1st minimins challenge i've been part of :)
My weigh in is on a monday evening and I lost 1.5lbs this week taking me to 20.5 lbs to go.

Good luck every1 xx

Thanks rosielea. This is the 1st minimins challenge i've been part of :)
My weigh in is on a monday evening and I lost 1.5lbs this week taking me to 20.5 lbs to go.

Good luck every1 xx
Well done for losing 1.5 lbs. I would suggest that we do not back date and start from today - your 1st update should be next Monday 2nd July. Hope it makes sense. Have a lovely evening

Can you add me please... I want 42lb by Xmas!

**Edit

Forgot to mention, my WI is Thursday mornings.

Can I suggest that if you are going to update the 'master list' that you put it on the first page, and update it on there-so we can find it all the time, rather than it disappearing due to all the thread posts moving :)

Sent from Jo's iPhone using MiniMins

Is it too late to join? Only just saw this! I weigh in on Thursdays and would like to lose 34 by Christmas to take me to target! X

Well done. Where do you get the Christmas tree please

I just googled weight loss christmas tree and someone from this site had done one so I just redrew it :) Its a brilliant motivator and stuck to my fridge so Im always reminded of my goal.

Can I suggest that if you are going to update the 'master list' that you put it on the first page, and update it on there-so we can find it all the time, rather than it disappearing due to all the thread posts moving :)

Sent from Jo's iPhone using MiniMins

That is an excellent idea. Thank you. How do I put it on the front page.

Wow that's some list! Think I might take my 'before' photo tonight :)

I'm going to use a photo from a couple of weeks ago as my before picture and I'll put it on the new thread.

Back