Six months to sexy for Christmas 2012 (27th June - 24th Dec)

Whoops - just noticed the thread had been moved so no new thread to post on!

My before photo:
17th June 194 (2).JPG

3lb loss for me this week :)

Rosielea said:
That is an excellent idea. Thank you. How do I put it on the front page.

Just edit your first post to include the list, and then you can just update it weekly :)

Sent from Jo's iPhone using MiniMins

Whoo Well done Emma and Sleepy :)

Not great, sts but it is totm so not too concerned. Always hold excess water so roll on next weigh in. Will have to miss next week though as away.

lost a miserable 1 lb, i see this is not going to be easy to shake off for me (post-baby weight) but could be worse so its still a positive :)

Lose a lb every week until christmas and thats almost 2 stone off. Never be annoyed with losing just the one humble lb :)

Hi, can I join too?! I only started slimming world yesterday and need a long term goal! My hubby has also given me a great incentive, he has said he'll buy me chamila charm for each 7lb I loose and if I hit the goal I set here for Christmas he'll buy the bracelet to put them on! So I need all the help I can get as I want that damn bracelet!!! So my goal is 48lb. ( the start of a long journey) thanks all xx

Hi, may i join too? i'd like to lose 3st by xmas! that would be amazing!

Lost 2lb so 24lb left to go! Got my countdown Christmas tree on the go already as well!

Is it too late to join? Only just saw this! I weigh in on Thursdays and would like to lose 34 by Christmas to take me to target! X

Can't quote or anything as updating from phone but...

2lb off this week, 31.5 to go :)

I lost 7lb this week :)

Not great, sts but it is totm so not too concerned. Always hold excess water so roll on next weigh in. Will have to miss next week though as away.

lost a miserable 1 lb, i see this is not going to be easy to shake off for me (post-baby weight) but could be worse so its still a positive :)

Welcome newcomers. I have added you to the list that will be published next Tuesday

Well done those who have lost ans STS. Even if the losses are slow it is better than gaining. Stay positive.

now im having a little half can of fosters at 4syns say :p its me and my hubby's anniversary and watching the spain Vs Port. match exciting stuff lol. whats 'lost ans sts?' something regards to updated stats?

mcgocks said:
now im having a little half can of fosters at 4syns say :p its me and my hubby's anniversary and watching the spain Vs Port. match exciting stuff lol. whats 'lost ans sts?' something regards to updated stats?

'Lost' is lost weight and 'STS' is stayed the same!!

Sent from Jo's iPhone using MiniMins

Meant lost & STS - Typo error

Moment of truth this morning. I did have a chinese and some wine with my OH last saturday night, but was really good every other day, so I'm hoping there was no damage caused.

If it's not too much hassle could you please change my target to 13lbs? I had a bigger loss than expected this week!

Back