Six months to sexy for Christmas 2012 (27th June - 24th Dec)

my wi is on a wednesday evening so should i start counting from last night?

edit: if so - 2.5lb off for me

Last edited:
I lost 2.5lbs on my last weigh-in.

Great table on page one!

Oh flipin eck! First week of the challenge and I sts. Must stop drinking wine!!!!!!!

Weighed in yesterday and lost 2.5lb

Hi 1/2 lb loss this week not a great start wish it was more but is totm & my weight loss is slow . So far works out 1lb a week so should make my goal of -28 just need to stick with it !

I'm on a week off work and staying wiv my OH idiot get to see him very often at the mo due to our work , I usually wi on a wed but he has no scales and I'm not entirely on plan (shamed to admit) so my first wi will be next wed is that ok

Oops that should say I don't get to see him much , not idiot. Lol I'm sure my phone has a mind of its own

Hi, can I change my goal as Ive lost a bit since I set it? I now want to lose 36.5lb by Xmas to get me into the 14's

I'm on a week off work and staying wiv my OH idiot get to see him very often at the mo due to our work , I usually wi on a wed but he has no scales and I'm not entirely on plan (shamed to admit) so my first wi will be next wed is that ok

Next Wednesday is fine. Basically provide me with update whenever you can.

Well done on the loses so far everyone. Im starting to think about what I can wear for Christmas already. It'll be the slimmest I've been in 4 years!

Meliososo said:
Well done on the loses so far everyone. Im starting to think about what I can wear for Christmas already. It'll be the slimmest I've been in 4 years!

Il be the slimmest I've been since I was at school 26 years ago , I can't get my head round it

yeah ever since i have seen this 6month target i have taken wednesday on board now as well to weigh in, which prob better cos at weekends we tend to overindulge i think and might not get as accurate a reading, i have more time on wednesdays too to record and review weigh loss and diet plans written up lol, are we all going to choose different days to update our stats or is it going to be flexible enough??

yeah ever since i have seen this 6month target i have taken wednesday on board now as well to weigh in, which prob better cos at weekends we tend to overindulge i think and might not get as accurate a reading, i have more time on wednesdays too to record and review weigh loss and diet plans written up lol, are we all going to choose different days to update our stats or is it going to be flexible enough??
I pick up the info each day and update the master list. So it does not make any difference when you update. Also we all have different WI days at group or home. Just post your losses whenever is your WI day. Have a good evening.

Well I had a STS this week. I'm not very surprised as I did have a chinese and wine last Saturday for a date, but I'm a bit disappointed as I was a complete angel every other day, right up to Saturday evening and straight back on it Sunday morning. Oh well, I guess life got in the way again.
Afraid I have another couple of "life getting in the way" moments coming up. Going out for my mother's birthday this week, and out for my own birthday next week. I'm hoping if I do a couple of SE days and use weekly syns instead of daily ones, that it'll even out and I can still lose.

What are my chances, you think?

Back