Six months to sexy for Christmas 2012 (27th June - 24th Dec)

Well I had a STS this week. I'm not very surprised as I did have a chinese and wine last Saturday for a date, but I'm a bit disappointed as I was a complete angel every other day, right up to Saturday evening and straight back on it Sunday morning. Oh well, I guess life got in the way again.
Afraid I have another couple of "life getting in the way" moments coming up. Going out for my mother's birthday this week, and out for my own birthday next week. I'm hoping if I do a couple of SE days and use weekly syns instead of daily ones, that it'll even out and I can still lose.

What are my chances, you think?

Lost 3lbs

Bring on the slimmer me!!!

Dxxx

Well done everyone. Good work.

Just back from sw meeting.... 5lbs off and slimmer of the week :)
:) well done everyone on their losses so far:clap:

Is this the thread where we update our details? I weighed in last night - do I give you that loss, or do I start giving you details next Wednesday?

Is this the thread where we update our details? I weighed in last night - do I give you that loss, or do I start giving you details next Wednesday?
Give me the loss please and i update the list to be published next Tuesday. I pick up the stats every day.

Is it too late to join?

Grrrrr and again i am going to bed bloated, aw i hate it! I end up eating more to try and subside the discomfort, i find tea helps a little, any suggestions i'd be gald of it plz any one?? its driving me mad again, looking for me to give in and fail i reckon lol. I think its the potatoes but they really fill me up, don't think i could do weight loss without them

Urgh, 2lb on, taking me to 27 to lose!! Seeing all you losing weight is an inventive for me though!!! Xx

mcgocks said:
Grrrrr and again i am going to bed bloated, aw i hate it! I end up eating more to try and subside the discomfort, i find tea helps a little, any suggestions i'd be gald of it plz any one?? its driving me mad again, looking for me to give in and fail i reckon lol. I think its the potatoes but they really fill me up, don't think i could do weight loss without them

Try lemon and ginger tea.

Had WI last night and had a gain :( (totally expected and deserved though!)

So I've now got 23 left to lose! x

When was last WI please. I am taking loses from yesterday onward (1st day of challange)

My weigh-in was Tuesday evening. Suppose it won't count until next Tuesdays weigh-in.

Back