Six months to sexy for Christmas 2012 (27th June - 24th Dec)

Urgh, 2lb on, taking me to 27 to lose!! Seeing all you losing weight is an inventive for me though!!! Xx

Had WI last night and had a gain :( (totally expected and deserved though!)

Sorry to hear about the gain. Stay positive and it will soon come off

So I've now got 23 left to lose! x

My weigh-in was Tuesday evening. Suppose it won't count until next Tuesdays weigh-in.

Yes your next update needs to be next Tuesday 3rd July.

I've started off really poorly and +4 :S can you change my target to 32 so I can aim for my original target + this extra weight please and I'll try harder this week :(

Thanks rosielea I'm on new meds so I'm pretty sure that's the cause so hopefully it'll go back to normal soon :) but thanks

Your meds may cause water retention- your body feels a draught and holding to water. Drink plenty of water to replace the retained water and flush toxins out. Hope it makes sense. Have a lovely weekend.

2lb off for me this week :D - not looking forward to next weeks weigh in tho cos I`m off to The Cotswolds for a weeks holiday - but hey, SW can`t take over completley can it?

im off to edinburgh next fri - monday so i hope i can give stats come tue as i duno if ill be going straight home to stay yet :s i nearly know it will be bad, not putting much effort in this week, hope get back on track after trip

Rosielea said:
Your meds may cause water retention- your body feels a draught and holding to water. Drink plenty of water to replace the retained water and flush toxins out. Hope it makes sense. Have a lovely weekend.

Yeah I'm hoping it's just water :)

Hi Rosielea, 2lbs off for me please.:D

WI today and I am 14 stone 12lb - down 4lb :D

hello! 2lbs off for me please! :) xx

Hello,

could i please please please join this group!

I need to look sexy at Christmas if it kills me! I would like loose 21lbs if possible by then! Nooooooo i know i will do :)

thank u hope u let me join x x x x

Hi
Is it to late for me to join? I'd like to lose 21lbs by Xmas 2012.
I've been promising I'll get to target for far too long and have been fluctuating between 10st2lb and 11st 4lb for last year due to starting and stopping the diet!
I'm currently at 10st10.5lb and my target is 9st4lb

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

shelley0363 said:
Lost 2lb this week x

Well done xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back