Six months to sexy for Christmas 2012 (27th June - 24th Dec)

Morning all! 3lbs off for me this week. Yay!! Well done to those who have lost so far and good luck to those of you weighing in later this week :) x

hi is it too late to join? i want to lose 42lb

Hi I'd like to join also! 42lbs to lose! :)

Hello,

could i please please please join this group!

I need to look sexy at Christmas if it kills me! I would like loose 21lbs if possible by then! Nooooooo i know i will do :)

thank u hope u let me join x x x x
Welcome. I have added you on the master list which will be published Tuesday evening

Hi
Is it to late for me to join? I'd like to lose 21lbs by Xmas 2012.
I've been promising I'll get to target for far too long and have been fluctuating between 10st2lb and 11st 4lb for last year due to starting and stopping the diet!
I'm currently at 10st10.5lb and my target is 9st4lb

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
Welcome. Added you to master list which will be published Tuesday evening

Lost 2lb this week x
Well done

Hi all! Lost 3lb this week, and am really chuffed.!
Well done good start

Morning all! 3lbs off for me this week. Yay!! Well done to those who have lost so far and good luck to those of you weighing in later this week :) x
Well done. really goo start

hi is it too late to join? i want to lose 42lb
Welcome added and list will be published Tuesday evening

Hi there

I've actually got 23 to lose, please could you amend your list. thanks x
I updated the master list when you informed me before. However, list is published once a week on Tuesday evening.

Hi I'd like to join also! 42lbs to lose! :)
Welcome added and master list will be published Tuesday evening.

Please can I join? I have 49 lb to lose please.

Morning guys. WI on Thursday morning and looking forward to seeing the results from using weekly syns instead of daily ones, since I had two nights out this week. I did limit my syns to around 4 per day and then used the rest on alcohol, which was quite hard, but I didn't want to use two flexi-days and have a STS or more likely a gain. My own scales are being nice so far this week... let's hope they're not lying to me lol
Next week is going to be tough as well, since it's my birthday. Don't know if I'm going to go out for drinks, or do the cinema or have a BBQ at home. It's hard to think of celebrations when you're trying to shift weight.
I've always celebrated birthdays with yummy chocolate or whatever, but this year I'm going to have to change my whole mindset. Scary thought lol

Monday and Tuesday weighers can you please post your losses for this week if you have not done so. I am going to update the list tonight and publish. Thanks

8lb loss this week! :D

I stayed the same last weigh in! Will hopefully be posting a loss on Saturday :cross:

put on 2.5lb but i was on holiday last week so not upset! x

4lb off for me in total shock woooohooooo!

3lbs off this week for me! Very pleased!

HI STS THIS WEEK,

had to wi a day early coz can't get to boots tomorrow,
But due to not really being 100% last week and drowning in alcohol I'm really surprised not to of gained so its spurred me on for a decent loss next week , and to start filling in my Xmas Christmas weight loss tree ,

Back