Six months to sexy for Christmas 2012 (27th June - 24th Dec)

well done, thats fab, so happy for you all, still gutted about my gain!x

Gained 0.5lb this week

4.5lbs off this week. Slimmer of the week :)

13.5lbs off in total - not bad for three weeks! :D

-4lbs for me this week! Half a stone award :). Going for a stone award next week!

Hi Rosielea

I had lost 1.5 last week but it was before the official start date so you didn't count it so it's still 22lbs to go :)

managed a proper weigh in or so i'm hoping! I actually LOST which was to my suprise. Another 1 lb ! Maybe down to stress cos i ate plenty of CHOCOLATE throughout the week and have barely been trying! Probably make up for it over the weekend now in Edinburgh. current weight is now 12st 3

1lb off for me.

Thought I updated from the app mustn't have taken. I gained 1.5lb this week :(

Totally my own fault though and I know exactly why, so I will take it in hand this week and get it back off!

Lost 3lb this week! Yay!

3lb lost - 39lb to go!

well done, thats fab, so happy for you all, still gutted about my gain!x

Gained 0.5lb this week

4.5lbs off this week. Slimmer of the week :)

13.5lbs off in total - not bad for three weeks! :D

-4lbs for me this week! Half a stone award :). Going for a stone award next week!

managed a proper weigh in or so i'm hoping! I actually LOST which was to my suprise. Another 1 lb ! Maybe down to stress cos i ate plenty of CHOCOLATE throughout the week and have barely been trying! Probably make up for it over the weekend now in Edinburgh. current weight is now 12st 3

-1/2 for me this week

1lb off for me.

Thought I updated from the app mustn't have taken. I gained 1.5lb this week :(

Totally my own fault though and I know exactly why, so I will take it in hand this week and get it back off!

Lost 3lb this week! Yay!

3lb lost - 39lb to go!

Well done all that lost, gainers and STS don't give up stick with it and it will soon come off.

1 lb loss for me this week.

Hi everyone x reading up on some great losses so far I should have weighed in on Tuesday but I'm on holiday so ill be updating this Tuesday coming up x

0.5lb off for me this week :)

1lb off for me so 48lbs to go!

Back