Six months to sexy for Christmas 2012 (27th June - 24th Dec)

2.5lbs off this week :) 44 to go.

Stayed the same this week so still 27.5 to go . X

So will I have to wait until Tuesday for my stats to go down on the first page?

2.5lbs off this week :) 44 to go.
Well done

another 1lb off for me this week but after a difficult week in chuffed! Slow and steady! X
Yu are doing well

Stayed the same this week so still 27.5 to go . X
stick with it and I am sure you lose a good amount next week

3 off this week, 20lbs to target x
well done

Some awesome losses here, guys!!
Thanks to Ros, I don't know how on earth you keep up with us all :)
I pick up the info on a daily basis and update. The only time it becomes difficult is when people post their losses more than once or forget to tell me their losses - then I have to go back and double check. It gives me pleasure to provide useful and encouraging information to fellow slimmers.

So will I have to wait until Tuesday for my stats to go down on the first page?
I am afraid so. Unfortunatley at this stage it is not possible to update the front page daily.

Hi everyone just reading through, theres some great losses so far :)
Yes it is so nice to see all the losses. Everyone is doing so well and with each others help and support we all be sexy by christmas.

Well done everyone seems like this challenge is off to a good start, I hope I can report a good loss on Wednesday I'm back in the zone ( at last )

Hi, I'm starting Slimming World on Monday and hope to reach my goal of 10 stone 10lbs by Christmas. I'm 13 stone 6lbs today so that means I need to lose 38lbs to get to target. That's about half a stone a month and I hope it's doable !
xx

I would like to join please :), my weigh in is a Thursday and I go to class. I need to shift the last stone or so... however I have a 3 week holiday coming up and dont want to put too much pressure on myself. Last week put 2.5lbs back :-( so current weight is 11.9lbs would like to be around 10st 6lbs (this may change) So lbs to lose for Xmas eve is 17lbs

Well done everyone seems like this challenge is off to a good start, I hope I can report a good loss on Wednesday I'm back in the zone ( at last )

Only half off for me this week

8lbs this week(including 5lbs break gain tho)

Sent from Jo's iPhone using MiniMins

Only? Well done on losing, half off is better than half on :)

Hi, I'm starting Slimming World on Monday and hope to reach my goal of 10 stone 10lbs by Christmas. I'm 13 stone 6lbs today so that means I need to lose 38lbs to get to target. That's about half a stone a month and I hope it's doable !
xx

Half a pound off for me this week:)

I would like to join please :), my weigh in is a Thursday and I go to class. I need to shift the last stone or so... however I have a 3 week holiday coming up and dont want to put too much pressure on myself. Last week put 2.5lbs back :-( so current weight is 11.9lbs would like to be around 10st 6lbs (this may change) So lbs to lose for Xmas eve is 17lbs

New comers welcome. I have added you to the list that will be published Tuesday evening

Well done for all the losses. You are doing brilliantly and should be proud of yourself no matter how small your loss is.

New comers welcome. I have added you to the list that will be published Tuesday evening

Well done for all the losses. You are doing brilliantly and should be proud of yourself no matter how small your loss is.

Thank you Rosielea :D.

Lost 3lbs this week :bliss:

Last edited:
Hi - despite endless swims I dropped a measly 1.5lbs this week :confused: - really thought I'd done enough for a 3lb loss. Oh well. Need to up my game to stay on track.

My first 10 days since the challenge weren't good... getting back on track. finding it super hard.... good luck evryone

Back