Six months to sexy for Christmas 2012 (27th June - 24th Dec)

Dreams said:
My first 10 days since the challenge weren't good... getting back on track. finding it super hard.... good luck evryone

I've had a tough week too - first time I've struggled at SW. Went to South Africa with work and the food and wine were just too good! Thinking at tomorrow's WI I'll be back up the 3 I lost last week. And I'm away at a conference this week too, but onwards and downwards...we can but try...

Good luck for the week ahead lovely x

Thank you Rosielea :D.

Lost 3lbs this week :bliss:

hello, can i please join? will help me a lot knowing i have others trying to reach the same goal :)

Linz x
Linz what is your target - you forgot to tell me

Hi - despite endless swims I dropped a measly 1.5lbs this week :confused: - really thought I'd done enough for a 3lb loss. Oh well. Need to up my game to stay on track.

My first 10 days since the challenge weren't good... getting back on track. finding it super hard.... good luck evryone

I've had a tough week too - first time I've struggled at SW. Went to South Africa with work and the food and wine were just too good! Thinking at tomorrow's WI I'll be back up the 3 I lost last week. And I'm away at a conference this week too, but onwards and downwards...we can but try...

Good luck for the week ahead lovely x

Well done everyone.

3lb off for me! I'm away next weekend, so will be doing 'damage limitation' until Friday, as I'm sure to have too many syns on Saturday.
Have a good week!

3lb off for me! The next few weeks will be a struggle, as I'm away every weekend until mud August. I'll try to make good decisions, but it can be hard when you're at other peoples houses. Must be extra good on the weekdays x

Oops - sorry about double post! Iphone / finger trouble!!

Off on holiday in the morning so won't be weighing til next weds

i'd like to join please! i'm going for an ambitious 44lbs by xmas. weigh in this evening so hopefully knock a couple off later.

Hi, I'd like to join please... 26lb by Xmas!

Please take 4.5lbs off for me this week x

2lbs off for me this week :)

1.5 for me pls x

Off on holiday in the morning so won't be weighing til next weds
Have a nice holiday

How do I participate in this? x
Please tell me how much you would ike to lose and I add you to the list which is issued every Tuesday evening

Hi can i join too i would like to lose 31lbs by christmas x
I have added you a few days ago and you should see your name on the list tomorrow morning. I issue the updated list every Tuesday evening - not possible to issue it every day

Hi, I'd like to join please... 26lb by Xmas!
Added you to the list & welsone

Please take 4.5lbs off for me this week x
Well done. You are doing very wel

-1lb off for me x
Well done

2lbs off for me this week :)
well done

1.5 off for me :) xxx
well done

1.5 for me pls x
well done

Back