Six months to sexy for Christmas 2012 (27th June - 24th Dec)

0.5lb loss for me this week.

1.5lbs off for me :) onwards and downwards, good luck to everyone this week!

Umm I can't remember if I updated yesterday anyway it's a STS for me this week....

4lb loss this week :)

i have sts which was great seeing i was away to Edinburgh but on the bad side - i was very dog tired all weekend with lots of walking, very drained and ate less :-(

Another -2lbs for me this week :D

(That's 1st1.5lbs in four weeks :D)

0.5 off for me. Slooooowly coming off lol

1.5 off for me tonight

1.5lb off for me :)

Wooooo hoooooo - 4.5lb off for me.......

2st award
Club10 award
& SOW !!!!!!!!!!

Yeah! :)

0.5lb loss for me this week.

3.5 for me this week :) (9 lost – 61 to go)

0.5lb loss for me this week - right direction at least :)

3lbs off for me really pleased :)

2lbs off for me today. :)

1.5lbs off for me :) onwards and downwards, good luck to everyone this week!

4.5lb off for me this week please!

sts the same for me this week so no change x

Umm I can't remember if I updated yesterday anyway it's a STS for me this week....

4lb loss this week :)

i have sts which was great seeing i was away to Edinburgh but on the bad side - i was very dog tired all weekend with lots of walking, very drained and ate less :-(

Hi there

Lost 2lb last night, so now got 18lbs to go to target! xx
Excellent losses everyone. Very well done.

I lost 1.5 lbs this week

It's amazing to see how the pounds stack up - over 10 stone between us already. I'm all ready for another 2lb loss this week(please please) - I had to flexi syn yesterday as had an evening out. I ordered beef with veg and boiled potatoes, gravy on the side - I got gravy soaked beef, mash and celery in cream sauce and creamed turnip. Disaster. And as was with a group, did not want to make a fuss & I had only had yoghurt and fruit at lunch - so I was starving! I put up 24 syns to cover the meal and then a few glasses of wine cranked up another 27 syns! Eeeek. But I have done 4 hours length swimming, so hope that's enough to keep in line for a loss. Will know Sunday. Good Luck everyone else.

It's amazing to see how the pounds stack up - over 10 stone between us already. I'm all ready for another 2lb loss this week(please please) - I had to flexi syn yesterday as had an evening out. I ordered beef with veg and boiled potatoes, gravy on the side - I got gravy soaked beef, mash and celery in cream sauce and creamed turnip. Disaster. And as was with a group, did not want to make a fuss & I had only had yoghurt and fruit at lunch - so I was starving! I put up 24 syns to cover the meal and then a few glasses of wine cranked up another 27 syns! Eeeek. But I have done 4 hours length swimming, so hope that's enough to keep in line for a loss. Will know Sunday. Good Luck everyone else.
I am sure you'll be fine for WI on Sunday. However, donot beat up yourself about a night out and consuming a few extra syns. Once in a while we need to go out and eat and drink what we want - as long as we are not doing it too often.
We need to make the plan a long term one and one of the reasons we are introduced to Extra Easy is to eat as normal as possibe and allow our bodies get used to more healthier food.
Also we need to remember that this is not a race to see who loses the most weight in the fastest time. Each of us have a different metabolisim and lose at a different rate. Just try to relax and lose at your own pace.
So far you have achieved great results and should be proud of it.
Have a lovely day.

Another 1lb off for me :)

Hiya, is it too late to put my name down for the christmas challenge? i would so so love to be at goal for Christmas although i'm not sure exactly what weight i will target at i am thinking that i have about another 50lb to lose give or take

Back