Six months to sexy for Christmas 2012 (27th June - 24th Dec)

Another 1lb off for me :)
well done

Another 1lb off for me :)
well done

Hiya, is it too late to put my name down for the christmas challenge? i would so so love to be at goal for Christmas although i'm not sure exactly what weight i will target at i am thinking that i have about another 50lb to lose give or take
welcome. I have added you to the list that will be published Tuesday evening. You can change your target later on if you feel it is too high. Good luck.

thats great to see..

Hi

I have been rubbish and not updated at all since I joined this challenge. Have had a bit of a rubbish few weeks with gains and STS, so overall I have only lost 2lbs since starting the challenge - so, 2lbs lost, 29lbs to go.

I am sure you'll be fine for WI on Sunday. However, donot beat up yourself about a night out and consuming a few extra syns. Once in a while we need to go out and eat and drink what we want - as long as we are not doing it too often.
We need to make the plan a long term one and one of the reasons we are introduced to Extra Easy is to eat as normal as possibe and allow our bodies get used to more healthier food.
Also we need to remember that this is not a race to see who loses the most weight in the fastest time. Each of us have a different metabolisim and lose at a different rate. Just try to relax and lose at your own pace.
So far you have achieved great results and should be proud of it.
Have a lovely day.
Thanks for that - I think I can be a bit "over focused" at the minute :rolleyes: but delighted to have a 4lb loss this week - the efforts I put in the week before paid off.
So -4lb for me.

well done

well done

welcome. I have added you to the list that will be published Tuesday evening. You can change your target later on if you feel it is too high. Good luck.
many thanks! i will see how i go over the next few weeks and let you know :) i have a whole series of mini goals in my head, but also don't really know how low i will end up wanting to go and what is really achievable am thinking it will be somewhere between 40-50 lbs

Hi

I have been rubbish and not updated at all since I joined this challenge. Have had a bit of a rubbish few weeks with gains and STS, so overall I have only lost 2lbs since starting the challenge - so, 2lbs lost, 29lbs to go.

well it's a new day, draw a line under it and start again...good luck

I put 1.5lb on last week and am expecting another gain this week :( it was my daughters 18th last weekend so lots of meals out and alcohol and then just returned from her girlie weekend away and am so hungover all I e done is eat!! On top if all the meals and alcohol I had thus weekend I think I'd be happy with a tiny gain. Hopefully get my head back into it now

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

1.5lbs off for me this week :)

0.5lb loss for me this week.

Hi

Thanks for that - I think I can be a bit "over focused" at the minute :rolleyes: but delighted to have a 4lb loss this week - the efforts I put in the week before paid off.
So -4lb for me.
well done I said you did not need to worry.

I put 1.5lb on last week and am expecting another gain this week :( it was my daughters 18th last weekend so lots of meals out and alcohol and then just returned from her girlie weekend away and am so hungover all I e done is eat!! On top if all the meals and alcohol I had thus weekend I think I'd be happy with a tiny gain. Hopefully get my head back into it now

Well done everyone.

1.5lb off for me :)

Just reading your 2nd post I am confused. Your first post says you've lost 1.5 lbs and second one says gained 1.5 lbs. Could you please confirm which one is correct.

Rosielea said:
Just reading your 2nd post I am confused. Your first post says you've lost 1.5 lbs and second one says gained 1.5 lbs. Could you please confirm which one is correct.

I can't remember posting that first one. I lost 1.5lb the first week of challenge then gained the same the second week due to birthday celebrations. Sorry for confusion

I can't remember posting that first one. I lost 1.5lb the first week of challenge then gained the same the second week due to birthday celebrations. Sorry for confusion

Thank you for the clarification. I have updated the list and will be published Tuesday evening. Have a lovely day.

Rosielea said:
Thank you for the clarification. I have updated the list and will be published Tuesday evening. Have a lovely day.

I weigh in on a Tuesday eve so usually miss the list being published. I weigh in at 5:30 so will try to write my loss on here in class so as to not mix up weeks

It's a 1lb gain for me. Stuck to plan all week, then stayed with friends on Sat night and drank / ate far too much (including a non SW fry up on Sunday). Had a great time though - a few months ago I'd be eating/drinking like that all the time, at least now I think about what I'm consuming.

I'm away at friends / family on the next 4 weekends, so will try to reduce my syns during the week to compensate.

Good luck all xxx

A very bad cold + star week + no exercise at all has lead me to have a 1.5lb gain this week :(. Hopefully it will all be off and some by Saturday.

Really Sorry - forgot to check in...
Have lost 10lbs since start of the challenge!

Yeay :cool:

Just 1lb off for me this week- but at least it's a pound in the right direction. I weighed at home this morning as I can't go to class. Last Monday I weighed 13st 6lbs on my scales and today I weighed 13st 5lbs. At class in the evening I weighed 13st 11lbs so I 'm estimating that I'd weigh 13st 10lbs on her scales. Next week will be more accurate of course, as I'll get weighed properly.
Have a great week everyone xx

Last edited:
Rosielea FYI I usually WI on a Weds, however have moved to a Monday night class so will be WI again tonight after a short week. I will update with the result, but there may be two weeks worth to factor in depending on how the list looks already.

Back