Six months to sexy for Christmas 2012 (27th June - 24th Dec)

Ooh, I'm a bit late but can I join..? I've only been on SW for three weeks (almost) and I'd like to lose 35lb between right now and xmas :) I'm a Wednesday weigher so will check in then!

Weighed in this afternoon at 1.5 off, so if it's updated on a Tuesday night technically I'm 2lb down from the 2 weigh ins this week (totalling 2.5lb altogether)

Got weigh in tomorrow morning instead of tonight - going out for dinner instead. Already picked out a low syn dinner so looking forward to that and WI in the morning. Completing the half marathon Saturday should have burnt off some calories right? ;) xx

Had to wi this morning instead of tomorrow pleased to report a 3lb loss

I weigh in on a Tuesday eve so usually miss the list being published. I weigh in at 5:30 so will try to write my loss on here in class so as to not mix up weeks

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
tHANKS THAT WOULD BE GOOD

It's a 1lb gain for me. Stuck to plan all week, then stayed with friends on Sat night and drank / ate far too much (including a non SW fry up on Sunday). Had a great time though - a few months ago I'd be eating/drinking like that all the time, at least now I think about what I'm consuming.

I'm away at friends / family on the next 4 weekends, so will try to reduce my syns during the week to compensate.

Good luck all xxx
Sorry for the gain. Stay with it and I am sure it will come off and more next week
A very bad cold + star week + no exercise at all has lead me to have a 1.5lb gain this week :(. Hopefully it will all be off and some by Saturday.
Sorry for the gain. Do not give up and it will all come off again soon

Really Sorry - forgot to check in...
Have lost 10lbs since start of the challenge!

Yeay :cool:
well done

Just 1lb off for me this week- but at least it's a pound in the right direction. I weighed at home this morning as I can't go to class. Last Monday I weighed 13st 6lbs on my scales and today I weighed 13st 5lbs. At class in the evening I weighed 13st 11lbs so I 'm estimating that I'd weigh 13st 10lbs on her scales. Next week will be more accurate of course, as I'll get weighed properly.
Have a great week everyone xx
That is a good steady loss. well done

Rosielea FYI I usually WI on a Weds, however have moved to a Monday night class so will be WI again tonight after a short week. I will update with the result, but there may be two weeks worth to factor in depending on how the list looks already.

Ooh, I'm a bit late but can I join..? I've only been on SW for three weeks (almost) and I'd like to lose 35lb between right now and xmas :) I'm a Wednesday weigher so will check in then!
Welcome. I have added you on this list which will be published tonight

Weighed in this afternoon at 1.5 off, so if it's updated on a Tuesday night technically I'm 2lb down from the 2 weigh ins this week (totalling 2.5lb altogether)
Well done. update your stats

Got weigh in tomorrow morning instead of tonight - going out for dinner instead. Already picked out a low syn dinner so looking forward to that and WI in the morning. Completing the half marathon Saturday should have burnt off some calories right? ;) xx
Enjoy dinner Minks and good luck with WI tomorrow

Had to wi this morning instead of tomorrow pleased to report a 3lb loss
Well done. It is a good loss

2lb off for me this week ( i weigh in on a tue pm) so thats -5 off for me now from the xmas challenge. Thanks!

1.5lbs off for me this week x

My weight loss still needs to be updated to 5.5 lost!

2lb off for me this week ( i weigh in on a tue pm) so thats -5 off for me now from the xmas challenge. Thanks!
Well done

1.5lbs off for me this week x
well done

-1.5 for me x
well done

My weight loss still needs to be updated to 5.5 lost!
well done. I pick up the stats every night and update the master list. The list is published every Tuesday evening. Any losses reported after Tuesday evening wil go into next week's list.

Stayed the same this week. Not too worried about that though as I haven't been at all on plan!

1lb off for me this week

Back from my holiday and up to 12st 10 so put on 1.5 since my last weigh in 2 weeks ago. Could have been worse so not too bothered. Back on plan now until xmas! I will lose this weight!

2.5lbs off for me please, so that's now:

Running with scissors – 28 (9.5 lost – 18.5 to go)

Thanks

Gained 1lb this week

Another 1lb off for me this week, please. Thank you :D

Back