Six months to sexy for Christmas 2012 (27th June - 24th Dec)

Weighed in tonight - 3lb off. Wanted to lose 35lb before xmas so 32lb to go! :)

2.5lbs off for me tonight so 8lbs altogether!

Stayed the same this week. Not too worried about that though as I haven't been at all on plan!

1lb off for me this week

Back from my holiday and up to 12st 10 so put on 1.5 since my last weigh in 2 weeks ago. Could have been worse so not too bothered. Back on plan now until xmas! I will lose this weight!

Hiya, 2lbs off for WI Rosie :) xx

3 lbs off for me please!

2.5lbs off for me please, so that's now:

Running with scissors – 28 (9.5 lost – 18.5 to go)

Thanks

Gained 1lb this week

1.5lb on for me ever so upset :( xxx

Another 1lb off for me this week, please. Thank you :D

5lb off for me this week but had put 1/2lb on last week so only 4.5 to be added x

Weighed in tonight - 3lb off. Wanted to lose 35lb before xmas so 32lb to go! :)

2.5lbs off for me tonight so 8lbs altogether!

stayed the same this week

2lb this week :)

(11lb lost, 59 to go)

Well done all who have lost. STS and gainers please do not give up as I know you'll lose it next week.

I lost 2 lbs this week.

1 off for me this week :) didn't expect anything too spectacular as i've been lurgified the past few days and picking a bit ;)

0.5lbs off for me today, a miracle considering that it was my husband's birthday at the weekend and I've been eating cake ever since!

was wondering if it was to late to join the challenge

Welcome.Of course you can join. Please tell me what is your goal and I add you to the list. Then from now on you log your loss here and I pick it up, update my list. The list is published every Tuesday night.

Rosielea said:
Welcome.Of course you can join. Please tell me what is your goal and I add you to the list. Then from now on you log your loss here and I pick it up, update my list. The list is published every Tuesday night.

Thanks just the inspiration I need I'd like to get to target which is 12.5 stone at the moment I'm 14,9.5 and have just rejoined sw look forward to taking part

Val

Thanks just the inspiration I need I'd like to get to target which is 12.5 stone at the moment I'm 14,9.5 and have just rejoined sw look forward to taking part

Val
Your target is 32.5 lbs to lose by Christmas. Good luck and hope to hear soon about your losses

can i join? id like 42lb by christmas which will be 2lb a week from now x

Lost 0.5 this week, really should of gained so cant moan, good luck to everyone this week :)

A completely undeserved 1.5 lbs on. I'd been 100% on plan all week so no idea where that came from. :-(

Back