Six months to sexy for Christmas 2012 (27th June - 24th Dec)

3 off for me this week please x

1 off for me this week :) didn't expect anything too spectacular as i've been lurgified the past few days and picking a bit ;)

0.5lbs off for me today, a miracle considering that it was my husband's birthday at the weekend and I've been eating cake ever since!

3lbs for me please. Finally got it together!

4lbs off for me this week x

Your target is 32.5 lbs to lose by Christmas. Good luck and hope to hear soon about your losses

Hi 1.5 off for me this week thanks x

Hi there, lost 0.5lb last night, meaning I now have 17.5 to go until target x

doh just found where this got moved too! i've lost 8lbs since i signed up for this.. now 13st10lbs.

can i join? id like 42lb by christmas which will be 2lb a week from now x

Lost 0.5 this week, really should of gained so cant moan, good luck to everyone this week :)

A completely undeserved 1.5 lbs on. I'd been 100% on plan all week so no idea where that came from. :-(
Sorry, stay positive and it will come off soon

3 off for me this week please x

2lb off for me this week

Well done everyone

I STS this week too, but not too upset as I'd had a sore throat and couldn't find any sugar-free lozenges for the first couple of days - Halls do a mentholyptus sugar free which I found in a large Asda if anyone else is struggling.

- 3lb for me this week. Hoping to break into the 13's before my hols - 14 days from now. Then I'm going to enjoy myself (but hopefully not too much - aiming for a maintain or 2lb gain over the fortnight).

Hi, I lost 2.5lbs this week, so 26.5lbs to go until target.

Recovering from a cold plus an impromptu holiday has lead me to gain 3.5lbs :cry::break_diet:. Really need to step up my game, fully recovered now and so back to major exercising. Jillian Michaels here I come!

1lb off for me this week :)
well done

- 3lb for me this week. Hoping to break into the 13's before my hols - 14 days from now. Then I'm going to enjoy myself (but hopefully not too much - aiming for a maintain or 2lb gain over the fortnight).
you are doing really well and I am sure you'll be there soon.

Hi, I lost 2.5lbs this week, so 26.5lbs to go until target.
well done

Recovering from a cold plus an impromptu holiday has lead me to gain 3.5lbs :cry::break_diet:. Really need to step up my game, fully recovered now and so back to major exercising. Jillian Michaels here I come!
yes that is the best way, go back on plan straight away.

4.5lbs off for me this week, so that's 5.5lbs in the first two weeks. Very pleased to say the least :eek:)

Anyone want to guess what tonight's total weight loss so far will be (I suppose I could add up the posts) but my stab in the dark is 21 stones 7.5 lbs !

Hi ive lost a total of 10lbs so that should be a goal of 20lbs to lose! :) x

Anyone want to guess what tonight's total weight loss so far will be (I suppose I could add up the posts) but my stab in the dark is 21 stones 7.5 lbs !

This reminds me of my own silly game I have when I'm food shopping - guessing how much the till will ring upto - I'll say that when our wonderful Rosie updates tonight my guess is the overall loss will be 19st 11lbs

Please take off 2lbs for me

Back