Six months to sexy for Christmas 2012 (27th June - 24th Dec)

Well done Rosie xx

Hi there, I'm new to this site and still trying to work out what's what lol, so apologies if I am posting in the wrong place. Is it too late to join this challenge? I'd love to join in too please as I feel I need some motivation :) I've been doing SW for 5 weeks and only lost 3.5lbs so far and am I little disheartened :) x

Really pleased as 2lbs off for me this week. x

Can i join please :) i would like to lose 35lb for chrisrmas. Already lost 2.5lb :)

Start:: 217lb current:: 214.5lb...Goal:: 154lb 60.5lb to go!! club10 goal 195lb 19.5lb to go!!

Lost 1.5lbs this week. :)

Bishbosh said:
Hi there, I'm new to this site and still trying to work out what's what lol, so apologies if I am posting in the wrong place. Is it too late to join this challenge? I'd love to join in too please as I feel I need some motivation :) I've been doing SW for 5 weeks and only lost 3.5lbs so far and am I little disheartened :) x

Oh don't be disheartened. For some of us it takes longer than others but we'll still get there (my monthly loss is now at about 1.5lbs but I've still lost over 2st 3lbs & feel like a different person!). It can definitely be frustrating but trust in the plan & don't give up & your destination will be the same regardless of the speed it took to get there. Also, you should take your measurements. Some weeks you'll find that the scales don't move but that you're shrinking!

Best of luck. x

Hi just joined and need some inspiration ,I am a 45 year old mom of eight ,I have currently lost just over three stone but still need to lose another three stone and four pounds ,I cut out all sweet stuff takeaways and crisps at the end of February and lost just over a stone myself then joined s/w at the end of May and am four pound of two stone at s/w ,am starting to feel fed up and really want to lose the other three stone I need to get me to a healthy weight ,hope I can get to know you all and good luck everyone ,xxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Hi, I'd like to join this challenge please. I'd like to lose 33lbs by Christmas which I've just realised will beafter my 33rd birthday.

Well done Rosie xx
Thank you

Sorry I keep forgetting to reply to this. I have lost 9lbs since the challenge started. X

2lb off for me this week :)

2lbs off for me this week x

What is your goal please so I can add you to the list.Welcome

lost 1.5 last night (and got my club 10!!) - 16lbs to go x

Really pleased as 2lbs off for me this week. x

Can i join please :) i would like to lose 35lb for chrisrmas. Already lost 2.5lb :)

Start:: 217lb current:: 214.5lb...Goal:: 154lb 60.5lb to go!! club10 goal 195lb 19.5lb to go!!
Welcome just added you to the list which will be published Tuesday.

Lost 1.5lbs this week. :)

Oh don't be disheartened. For some of us it takes longer than others but we'll still get there (my monthly loss is now at about 1.5lbs but I've still lost over 2st 3lbs & feel like a different person!). It can definitely be frustrating but trust in the plan & don't give up & your destination will be the same regardless of the speed it took to get there. Also, you should take your measurements. Some weeks you'll find that the scales don't move but that you're shrinking!

Best of luck. x

I only joined this challenge a couple of days ago, but:

6.5lbs loss for me.

:D

First weigh-in. Really pleased.

1lb off for me this week please xxx

Hi just joined and need some inspiration ,I am a 45 year old mom of eight ,I have currently lost just over three stone but still need to lose another three stone and four pounds ,I cut out all sweet stuff takeaways and crisps at the end of February and lost just over a stone myself then joined s/w at the end of May and am four pound of two stone at s/w ,am starting to feel fed up and really want to lose the other three stone I need to get me to a healthy weight ,hope I can get to know you all and good luck everyone ,xxxxxxxxx
Welcome. Is your target 3 stone by christmas?. please let me know and I add you to the list.

Hi, I'd like to join this challenge please. I'd like to lose 33lbs by Christmas which I've just realised will beafter my 33rd birthday.
Welcome. I have added you the list which will be published Tuesday.

Well done everyone for losing the unwanted weight.

I've stayed the same this week - bit disappointed but am off to plan a great week ahead to make up for it!

I stayed the same this week. Fed up ! :eek:(

STS for me this wk unfortunately. Roll on next week!

Back