Six months to sexy for Christmas 2012 (27th June - 24th Dec)

Please take 1.5lbs off for me x

3lb off for me please!

I stayed the same this week. Fed up ! :eek:(

STS for me this wk unfortunately. Roll on next week!

1lb off for me - finally! Hopefully the move from EE to green day/red day has got the losses going again :)

Please take 1.5lbs off for me x

3lb off for me please!

Hi could you put me down for 21lbs.
Thank you

-0.5lb again ..but this is a good result after my week lol x

two pounds for me this week

Val

1lb off for me xx

Well done everyone

2lb off please

Ok i had a wedding saturday so i hadnt been on plan all week. Just ate normal. And i.... *cringe* gained 4.5lb :,( so i am now heaver that i was when i rejoined slimming world. Soooo disgusted with myself :(

Start:: 217lb current:: 219lb...Goal:: 154lb 65lb to go!! club10 goal 195lb 24lb to go!!

Another pound off for me please.

Leeanne910 said:
Ok i had a wedding saturday so i hadnt been on plan all week. Just ate normal. And i.... *cringe* gained 4.5lb :,( so i am now heaver that i was when i rejoined slimming world. Soooo disgusted with myself :(

Start:: 217lb current:: 219lb...Goal:: 154lb 65lb to go!! club10 goal 195lb 24lb to go!!

But if you hadn't joined you would be even further away from your goal. You know you can do it, just get straight back on plan and think about how much of a good time you had at the wedding, and how much better you'll feel at the next one when you're slim and confident!

Nice to see losses,, good work everyone, any one STS or gained stick with it, we'll be glad we did even though it is disheartening..

Can't remember if I added last week but I gained but this week it's off again so I'm basically STS if that makes sense..

Back on track and hoping to loose at least one next week...

Hi all.

I've sts again this week. I'm pleased I didn't gain though as I usually do during * week. I should have a good loss next week... Will be right peeved off if I don't lol

Back